Chapter Thirty Two

Megan winced in pain seated on a couch as Alex appiled some ointment on Megan's back which was bruised.

"Sorry." Alex said as he blew her back with his mouth slowly.

Megan relaxed her shoulders, as she tried to imgine how he looked like right now.

"Why did you bring me to your house Instead of staying in the dorm?" Megan said slowly making Alex stop.

"I want to be here." Alex said as he dropped the ointment on the center table.

"It's a nice house, you really have a nice taste." Megan said as she used her top to cover her back.

"It's my mom's." Alex said.

"Really, where's she?" Megan said standing up slowly.

"Firstly, sit your ass back down, you need to rest." Alex said as Megan sat down on instantly.

"Are you going to tell me where she is now? Is she at work?" Megan said looking around.

"She's dead." Alex said a little sad but tried to keep it in as he breathed out heavily.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Megan said sliently as she pouted her lip like a guilty one.

"It's fine." Alex said.

"Thanks for helping." Megan said.

"Are you hungry?" Alex said, Megan looked at him for a few seconds before nodding her head.

"Okay." Alex said walking away to the kitchen.

Megan stood up to follow him.

"Wow, nice kitchen." Megan said with a smile, entering the kitchen more.

"I thought I said you should sit down." Alex yelled a little.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, I love staying in the kitchen." Megan said.

"Go freshen up, food would be ready before you bath." Alex said pushing Megan slowly out of the kitchen.

"Where's the bathroom?" Megan said as she looked at Alex when she was already out of the kitchen.

"Upstairs, go to the room that has a black door,you would a bathroom." Alex said as he folded his hands.

"Okay, what should I wear then?"  Megan said.

"My clothes, I'm sure you are going to look good in it." Alex said with a smirk.

"Your clothes." Megan said shockly.

"Yep." Alex said closing the kitchen door.

Megan sighed softly as she went upstairs.

She entered the room that had a black door.

"My God." Megan exclaimed as she looked around.

The room was painted in black all through,it had a king sized bed with white stripes, with a big picture of Alex on a wall..

"How come he stays in the dorm, when he has such a perfect bed?" Megan asked herself as the entered the bathroom.

She allowed the cold water pelt on her skin as she rubbed herself with soap that has apple scent, she spent a few minutes in the bathroom before coming out.

She looked for his wardrobe but she couldn't find it, when she saw a door beside the bathroom.

"Should I go in or not?" Megan said as she nodded her head with an answer, she opened the door, when she saw a whole collection of clothes, shoes,the watches was in a glass counter.

"Holy crap." Megan said as she walked around, dancing round the plates, jumping all around.

She finally picked a white jumper top which covered only half of her laps.

She walked out of the cloth room, She looked at the king sized bed,as she pouted her lip.

"Just a little rollover." Megan said as she jumped on the bed, rolling round the bed.

"You know, if you continue that you won't come out of that bed a virgin." Alex said as he stood beside the door as he rested his shoulder on the door stand as he folded his hands looking at Megan who stopped rolling as she stood up.

"Am sorry." Megan said as she pouted her lip.

"You look good." Alex said as he licked his lower lip, looking at Megan's body.

"You know,my eyes are up here." Megan said.

"And I decided to look down." Alex said still not looking at Megan's face.

"Can you please stop checking me out?" Megan said as Alex looked at her bringing a slight smile on his lip.

"That's if you have something to brag about." Alex said, leaving the place.

"That's if I have something to brag about." Megan repeated the word in her mouth as she looked at herself, making her gasp.

"Alex." Megan yelled as she ran after him.

Alex was already seated on the dinning chair.

"I have something to brag about." Megan said as she sat down on the dinning chair.

"What do you have?" Alex said.

"And you boys would be insulting girl's that they don't have that qualities but do you have any of those qualities?" Megan said as Alex choked on his food.