Chapter Twenty Two

Alana scoffed looking at Alex.

"So you were listening?"

"Yep." Alex said nodding his head.

"I never knew you were a busy body, always coming into someone's business, what's your problem? Firstly, you broke up with Mackenzie for no actual reason," Alana said making Alex looked at her with his mouth opened.

Alex scoffed, "Am not dating Mackenzie, we never clicked."

Alana hit her table, standing up and facing Alex making the students look at her, as Megan was surprised with Alana's behavior.

"Haven't you had enough fun?" Alana said with a gritted teeth.

"Alana, stop." Richard said.

"Shut it." Alana told Richard but she was still facing Alex..

"You kissed Megan in a party, are you fucking crazy?"

"It was a dare." Alex said.

"She said she doesn't want to kiss you and after that you still join our discussion after what you did." Alana said..

"And why are you so angry? Is it because I didn't kiss you?" Alex said making the class shout at his words..

Alana smirked, "I have a sweet boyfriend."

"Says who asked me out three weeks ago." Alex said leaving the place as everyone murmured..

Megan looked at Alana, "You asked Alex out?" But Alana didn't reply as Megan left the class following Alex..

Richard stood up looking at Alana "So you really asked him out? Me here thinking he was lying when he told me?" Richard scoff as he left...

~°~°~
Megan ran after Alex.. But Alex continued walking the stairs till he reached the outside of the school..

It was a open high place, where you could see the school view..

"Alex." Megan said..

"Megan, do you know this place is restricted?" Alex said looking at Megan..

"Really, why?" Megan said as she moved back about to leave the place..

Alex scoffed,"This place was loved by so many students, some found love here, some found peace, some found hatred, but it all ended just because," Alex walked closer to Megan as he took her hand dragging her to the end of the building..

Megan looked down which was really high,"Oh my God."

"You won't fall, come on check it out." Alex said as Megan looked at him before looking down..

Megan could see students, some holding hands, some carrying there books..

"Wow, it's beautiful down there." Megan said..

"I know right, but ended because a boy killed himself,so the school authorities restricted this place." Alex said with a smile..

"Do you know why he killed himself?" Megan asked but Alex shook his head.

Megan cleared her throat looking at Alex, "Am sorry about Alana, she's just annoyed about last night."

"Yeah,so about last night, do you feel anything?" Alex said as he licked his bottom lip.

"Feel what?"

"The kiss, do you feel anything?"

"You are a playboy, do you really care about feelings?" Megan said with a small laugh..

"Well, I take my kissing very serious." Alex said playfully..

Megan laughed at his words...

"Okay, but I can't answer." Megan said..

"Am not actually forcing you to answer me but why did you run away from the party?"

Megan scoffed, "I wasn't myself, sorry if that caused you any trouble."

"Well, you did." Alex said breathing in with his teeth closed.

Megan scoffed.."Am going."

Megan turned her back, when Alex saw blood on her trouser..

"Megan." Alex said keeping the urge for him to vomit..

"Yeah." Megan looked at him..

"Your back,I mean your trouser at the back, it's bleeding." Alex said..

Megan gasped,as she touched her trouser with her hand, she removed it, looking at her hand which had blood making Alex vomit,as his body began to shake..

"Alex,are you okay?" Megan said as she rushed to him but he was still shaking.. "I didn't know,I was on my period."

"Hospital," Alex found difficulty in talking as he keeps breathing in with his mouth, "Call Richard."

"Why? Are you okay?" Megan said as Alex tried to say something..

"Am.. allergic," Alex tried to talk with his breath, "To blood." Alex said as he fainted...