Chapter Forty Three

Alex kissed Megan gently, as she opened her mouth for Alex to enter as their tongue Interlocked today, Megan kissed Alex back like she wanted to be kissed by him, Alex held Megan's chin deepening the kiss as they both had stiffled breath, Alex released the kiss slowly as their face was still close to each other as they look into each other's eyes.

"Do you love me?" Megan asked slowly as Alex just looked into her eyes like he was searching for something.

"Do you feel anything?" Alex said as Megan smiled, nodding her head as Alex scoffed with a sweet laugh.

"Since, you are coming to the ball with me, I have a sweet confession to make." Alex said as he moved his face away from hers.

"Can't wait then." Megan said as she smiled at him sweetly.

"Do you want to go somewhere else? I could take you there, if you want." Alex said as he inhaled in, tucking his hands in his pocket.

"You made me miss the fireworks," Megan said as Alex laugh, "I want to go to the aquarium."

"You want to see some fish." Alex said.

"Yes," Megan said as she bit her lower lips as Alex nodded her head.

The power bike stopped in front of an aquarium as Megan got down from the bike as she clapped her hands happily.

"Take it easy." Alex said Megan smiled happily.

"I have never been here before." Megan said as they both entered the aquarium as she looked at the fish swimming in the water.

She stood opposite it as she stood opposite the aquarium as she watched the fist swim.

"I hope you like it." Alex said as Megan looked at him nodding her head.

"I love it." Megan said. "By the way, what am I wearing to the ball? I don't have any ball gown." She added.

"Don't worry about it, it's tommorow night, can't wait to see you." Alex said as he got a call from Benjamin but he switched off his phone.

"I think, I want to go home." Megan said as Alex nodded his head.

"Are you sure?" Alex said.

"Yes." Megan said as they both went home...

They entered the house as Alex sat down on the couch.

"You could sleep now, I'm kinda busy." Alex said as he adjusted himself on the couch,as Megan stood behind him,as Alex looked up to see Megan looking at him, "What's with the look?" He said as he smiled, Megan held his cheek as she gave him a short kiss on the lip..

"Nothing can change the way I feel about you." Megan said with a smile as she went upstairs, Alex looked at her till she left the stairs as he scoffed, using his fingers to feel his lip.

Megan went to Alex's room as she bathe herself and wore his jumper, laying on his bed as she used her hands to cover her face,rolling on the bed dozen of times, as she blushed at today's outing, she kept on smiling,till her cheek started to hurt as she drifted to sleep..

......

As the sun ray disturbed Megan's beauty sleep, she turned but was stopped by a arm around her waist, she opened her eyes when she saw Alex, shirtless with his hand round her waist and his long eyelashes and cute lip... She moved her body closer to him, facing her back to him.

"You did a really risky thing, this early morning." She could hear Alex muttered under his breath as she turned to look at him but his eyes was still closed.

"I just felt like." Megan said as she pouted her lip.

"Aren't you going to school? I mean you missed class yesterday." Alex said with his eyes still closed but a smirk appeared on his face.

Megan gasped as she tried to get up from the bed but Alex's hand round her waist stopped her, dragging her closer to him.

"Alex,stop." Megan said as she tried to remove his hand off her but still no success. "Alex, can you please let go?" She added but Alex climbed on top of her as they looked at each other in the eyes.

"And do I get in return, if I let you go." Alex said as he continued to smirk.

"I.. I don't know." Megan stuttered.

"Kiss me, just the way you did yesterday on the couch." Alex said as he smiled.

"But,we aren't dating." Megan said.

"We aren't dating but you said Nothing can change the way you feel about me."

"I hate you."

"Same here."

Megan lifted her head up a little close to Alex's face kissing him a peck on his lip, "Can you get off me now?"

"Your wish is my command, princess." Alex said as he got off her.

Megan scoffed as she stood up, going to the bathroom as she bathe herself, she came out of the bathroom but didn't see Alex in the room but she saw a box as she smiled happily, moving closer to it, when she saw a note attached to it.

“I would see you there in school, and eat before going anywhere.”
                                Love Alex.

Megan smiled at the note as she opened the box when she saw a blue short dress and a short heels,as she smiled at herself.

~°~°~
"Do you want to be my date to a ball?" Charles asked Megan as they were both sitting opposite each other in the library.

"Sorry, I already have a date." Megan said.

"What? Who's your date? How come you know about the ball?" Charles said.

"Sorry, but Alex is my date." Megan said.

"Alex," Charles said as he looked around when he saw Alex walking beside Richard.

Megan looked back and saw Alex as she waved him, while he waved back as he smiled, leaving the library.

"Are you guys dating already?" Charles said.

"No,he haven't asked me, actually." Megan said.

"The party is tonight and I don't have a date." Charles said as he put his head on the head looking depressed.

"You would see a date,I promise." Megan said.

"Shut the fuck up." Charles said sadly.

~°~°~
Megan got back to Alex's house as she looked round for him but didn't see him, she went upstairs when she saw a box as she moved closer to it.. She saw an invitation card and a note attached to it.

“I would see you at the ball,I had to go there early,I hope you like the dress”
                                  Love Alex.

Megan smiled as she opened the box,as she gasped surprisingly...