Chapter Fifty One

"I love her." Alex said to his father who was sitting on a couch in a really big office as Alex just stood.

"What's love?" His father said as he looked at him.

Alex gulped slowly, "It's an attraction."

"No, it's a transaction, you would soon get tired of her."

"No, I want her and I want to get married to her." Alex said a little loud.

"Are you actually raising your voice on me?"

"I'm sorry." Alex said with a pleading voice.

"Look here, you are engaged with Britteny and that's final." His father said standing up as he turned to walk to his office seat.

"Because of money right?" Alex said sliently stopping his father's tracks as his father turned around, "I have had enough from this family, You guys gave me nothing in this family but you collected something from me, something special, and now I'm asking for that same thing from you guys and you say No."

"Don't even go there." His father said in a deep voice.

"You guys took my mother away from me right in front of me, I had the chance to save her but your god-damned wife still killed her right in front of me, that's why I'm fucking allergic to blood, and I know, I fucking know, you don't know much about the allergy." Alex yelled as tears fell down his cheek.

"Stop now, my wife killed your mother, at least she's in jail already."

"In jail? That's fucking Benjamin's mother, do you know what's he's going through now because of his mother tried to kill your own concubine?" Alex shouted in the last part.

"That concubine is your mother, Alex." His father said sliently.

"I know, you bastard, she also had her damn fault, falling in love with her man she barely knows." Alex said.

"We loved each other."

"Loved? If you truly love her, why are you suffering me?" Alex said.

"Because the day she died, you were to save her, you had the gun."

"The gun, what the fuck, I was four years old, what the fuck do you want me to do? Even if I had shot the gun, it only had one bullet and the probability of it hitting Benjamin's mother is zero, it's your fault you should have told my mother you were married."

"If I had told her, she wouldn't have loved me back." His father said.

"Weren't you the one who said love is a fucking transaction, why can't you wait for her to transfer love to you. You were just selfish, you just wanted pleasure from my mother that's all and the pleasure you had caused a lot of hatred between Benjamin and I, and I tried to show him love but he has the thought, I was the one that sent his mother to jail." Alex early as he cried more.

"It's not his fault." His father said.

"Yes, it's not his fault, it's your damn fault.... A child's mother that died and a child's mother that's in jail, who suffers the most? I mean Benjamin was twelve at least, he could help himself for the fact that his mother is in jail because of me but I was four years old, I didn't know how to help myself but I thought I should ask one thing from you, just one thing, I want the love of my family but I never got it." Alex said as he cleaned his cheek but the tears kept on dropping.

"Alex, I know how you feel right now but try and understand, getting married to Britteny would really bring the company more higher." His father said softly.

"You are talking to me softly for the first time but let me tell you one thing, you don't know how I feel because you don't know me and all you care about is this fucking company like you are nuturing your baby, Fuck, you are like one of the richest man in fucking five countries, what else do you want?" Alex said.

"Alex, you can't understand."

"It's you, that can never understand, am in love with Megan White, so cancel the damn engagement because you won't see me in that wedding." Alex said as he walked out of the big office.

~°~°~
"You have to tell him." Granny Ella said to Richard, who was sitting on the bed while she stood.

"I'm not ready." Richard said as he rubbed his temples.

"Richard, you need to tell Alex, you are his twin brother." Granny Ella said.

"I mean what's the big deal, Alex is going through a lot now and I don't want to add to his burden. Why did my Mom even separate us?" Richard said

"Your father wasn't ready to have twins." Granny Ella said.

Richard stood up "My father is rich, and when he was fucking my mother,he didn't know he was going to have twins, didn't my Mom know she was going to give birth to twins when she was moaning my father's name." Richard said as Granny Ella slapped him.

"You would respect your parents, especially your mother,she did all this for you, what other options does she have then to give you to me, should she have dumped you on the streets?" Granny Ella said.

"Granny Ella, there are some stories we can't tell." Richard said as he walked.

"You don't want to say the truth," Granny Ella said, stopping Richard's tracks, "Right? Then I would tell Grandpa Charles, it's time to tell Alex."

"Grandpa Charles even knows Alex and I are twins?" Richard said looking at Granny Ella.

"Of course, how do you expect your school fees or all this travel round the country to happen?" Granny Ella said.

Richard scoffed with a laugh, "I would be the one to tell Alex, myself, until then nothing should be spilled out to Alex, do I make myself clear?" Richard said as he gave Granny Ella one last look when he opened the door to get walk up when a figure stopped him,he looked up and saw Megan.

"I didn't hear anything." Megan said with a nervous smile as Richard scoffed, dragging her out of the house.