Chapter Twenty Seven

Megan ran in front of Alana who was pressing her phone while walking.

"Wait." Megan said as she spread her hand wide like a bird, stopping Alana's tracks.

"Look Megan, what ever questions you are about to ask, I didn't do it." Alana said.

Megan dropped her hands,"But you were the only one, I told that night."

Alana huffed,as she cleared her throat nervously.

"What is it? Do you tell anyone?" Megan said as she looked straight Alana's eyes, like she was looking for truth.

"I told Sophia Peace." Alana said.

"Who's Sophia? As a matter of fact you promised me you won't tell anyone." Megan said.

"I didn't promise, I only said okay that night."

"Whatever, where can I find Sonia."

"Her name isn't Sonia, it's Sophia." Alana said with her scoff.

"Are you going to tell me where I would find her or not?" Megan said giving Alana a deadly glare.

"In the library." Alana said as Megan walked past her.

"You must be happy?" Alana asked stopping Megan's tracks.. Megan turned her back to look at Alana who was already facing her.

"Happy? Do you even know what happy is? Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them,that you can never understand." Megan said as she left the place to the library.

~°~°~
Megan entered the library, which had a lot of people and was quiet,the library was a big one though.

"Now, how can I find Sophia." Megan muttered under her breath,as she walked to a table, which had students reading.

"Hi, do you know where Sophia Peace is?" Megan asked a girl,who had a fat face and a small lip.

"Over there," The girl pointed behind her,to like the sixth row of the library,that had a lot of students sitting there,"The girl with a black hair that has has red stripes."

Megan looked at the her, whom was Sophia that was pressing her phone.

"Thank you." Megan said to the girl with fat face,as she walked closer to Sophia.

"Hey." Megan said, causing Sophie's attention to her.

"Isn't it the girl that had a lot of encounters with Alex,the new commer, you have guts." Sophia said.

"Glad you know me, I guess I don't need to do introduction." Megan said with a smirk.

"What do you want?" Sophia said as she stood up.

"Delete the video you posted earlier and apologize to everyone that it was just a rumour." Megan said.

"And what are you going to do,if I don't delete it?" Sophia asked as she walked closer to Megan.

"You won't like what I would do to you, I would give you the best home training your mother didn't give you." Megan said..

"How dare you bring my mother into this?" Sophia yelled, giving Megan a slap on her cheek making her fall to the ground,as everyone started to watch.

Megan stood up,as the touched her cheek, that gave her a slight pain, "You shouldn't have done that."

Megan folded her two hands together,as she punched Sophia face,who fell on the fall.

"Woah." Everyone choursed.

Megan jumped on Sophia,as she dragged her hair hard making Sophia wince in pain, Sophia used her might to push Megan,as she kicked Megan in the stomach.

"Ahh." Megan shouted.

~°~°~
"So are you going to go home?" Richard asked Alex,they were both in the cafeteria sitting opposite each other.

"They have being calling and I haven't been picking there calls." Alex said.

"But.." Richard was cut in by the loud open of the door, showing a guy in a blonde hair and red lip.

"Sophia and Megan are fighting in the library." The guy said as everyone in the cafeteria ran.

"Oh no." Alex said as he ran out of the cafeteria with Richard behind..

Alex got to the library, when he pushed his way in into the surrounded crowd,he saw Megan on top of Sophia..

"Megan,stop." Alex said as he walked closer to her, carrying her by the waist.. "That's enough." He added as he carried her on his shoulder, leaving the scene.