Chapter Twenty Four

"I have to go, it's already late." Megan said looking at the window that shows dim light of the night..

"You almost killed me, you should stay." Alex said.

"Okay, I almost killed you, which wasn't intentional,so stop you are making it look so obvious." Megan said making Alex scoff.

"I think it's was intentional." Alex said pouting his lip trying to give up.

Megan laughed a little, "You always like to win."

"Even the dullest human wants to win."

"Yeah true, but sir yes sir, I need to hit the road." Megan said as she stood up.

Alex folded his hands as he rested his back on the hard surface of the bed, closing his eyes..

"What are you doing?" Megan asked..

"Sleeping." Alex said without opening his eyes.

"You should be laying on the bed, not sitting on it." Megan said.

"I don't want to."

"Okay then, I guess I should call Nurse Abigail." Megan said with a slight smirk.. Making Alex lay down on the bed slowly with his back facing Megan.

"Good boy." Megan said as she giggled a little, leaving the hospital.

~°~°~
Megan opened her dorm room when she met Alana dressed in a black silk short dress, with high boots.

"Oh Megan." Alana said hugging Megan, but Megan didn't hug her back.

"Where have you been? Because I know you followed Alex when he left." Alana said.

"I was at the hospital." Megan said as she left Alana's presence, going straight to her bed.

"With Alex?" Alana asked looking at Megan who sat down on the bed.

"How do you know?"

"This is Harvey Mudd,news spread fast." Alana said as she went close to Megan.

"Oh yeah, you guys are so much into rumors, what else do you know?" Megan said with a smile.

"Umm,we only heard he was taken to the hospital, that's all.. but do you know what happened to him?"

"Well, he's allergic to blood,so he was rushed to the hospital." Megan said

Alana laughed,"So the almighty Alex is allergic to blood."

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone." Megan said making Alana nod her head.

"Promise me, you won't tell anyone."

"Okay okay." Alana said walking close to the door.

"Where are you going to?" Megan said, stopping Alana's tracks.

"Umm, Liam's house." Alana said with a sweet smile.

"You must really like him?"

Alana scoffed, "I don't like him, I love him."

"Oh yeah." Megan said as Alana left the dorm.

Megan scoffed, "Like,love."

~°~°~
Megan was dressed in yellow floral mini dress, with her white sneekers, with her hair packed in ponytail.

As she was in the classroom, listening to the teacher's lecture..

Finally, am having a normal class without any distraction.

Megan thought happily, when she heard a beep on her phone,so as the students at the same time..

"What's going on?" Megan muttered under her breath as she checked her phone..

After some reading, she opened her mouth..

"So Alex is allergic to blood." A guy said as he scoffed..

"I can't still imgine and he's always acting so proud." A girl also commented..

Alex is allergic to blood, that's why he was rushed to the hospital yesterday.

The class became loud with murmurs and annoying comment..

"Keep quiet." The teacher said as the class went slient..

Megan folded her finger, turning it to a hard fist,as she was breathing heavily.

'Promise me, you won't tell anyone.'

'Okay okay.'

As the class was still going, Megan stood up causing attention,as she left the class.

She ran on the hallway,as she left the school, she took a taxi to Alex's hospital..

"Please don't open your phone, please." Megan prayed tightly with her eyes closed.

The taxi stopped at the hospital, Megan paid the driver, and ran into the hospital...

She got to Alex's ward, when she met him with Richard..Alex was already dressed in his normal clothes..

She opened the door, causing Alex and Richard to look at her.

"Killer,am getting discharged today." Alex said with a smile.

"Glad to hear." Megan said in a dry sad voice but faked a smile..

"Megan, can we talk?" Richard said, standing up walking closer to her..

"What do you guys want to talk about?" Alex said as he looked at them.

"Nothing, just some assignments that needs to be finished." Richard said still looking at Megan as he dragged her out from Alex's ward.

~°~°~
"You actually posted that shit about Alex." Richard said as they were both on the hallway looking opposite each other.

"No, I didn't post.. I just found out someone posted it this morning." Megan said..

"You have put Alex in a lot of trouble." Richard said.

"Does he know about it yet?" Megan said..

"Know about what?" They could hear a familiar voice at the back of them..

Megan looked back only to see Alex.

"I asked you guys a question,know about what?" Alex said..