Chapter Forty One

"Jacob, wait up." Mackenzie said as she ran after Jacob who was walking out of Alex's house.

It was already cloudy and windy as Jacob continued to walk faster, moving closer to his car.

"Stop following me." Jacob said as he turned to look at Mackenzie who was already close to him.

"Wait, do you still like Megan? What happened in there was...? Jacob, talk to me." Mackenzie said sadly.

"And when do we start talking? We were never even talked before, you just came into my car and forced me into this damn house.

"Jacob,you know what I feel about you." Mackenzie said as tears filled her eyes.

"What do you feel about me? Huh,tell me." Jacob said as the thunder striked.

"Jacob,you know I like you, just stop now, Megan doesn't like you anymore." Mackenzie said as her tears dropped.

"Megan doesn't like me,fine. I would have her back by myself, she's going to love me back and stop following me or stalking me,I thought you were with Alex." Jacob said with a little yell.

"Were? I only moved closer to Alex because I thought you would notice me and want to be with me." Mackenzie said.

"Well I did notice you but don't want to be with you." Jacob said as he entered his car, driving off.

~°~°~
As Megan entered Alex's room as she looked at the bed, remembering a lot of things that happened between her and Alex,as it began to rain,as she walked to the window, looking as the rain dropped heavily.

"Thinking of something?" Megan heard a familiar voice, making her look back as she saw Alex who had a smirk on his face.

"I guess, I shouldn't be here," Megan said as she began to walk closer to Alex to leave the room.

"Why? This is where you should be." Alex said as Megan stopped her tracks, standing at the side of Alex.

Megan breathed out as she looked at Alex while Alex did the same as they were looking at each other,"Can we just stop with all this? Let's act like nothing happened between us, weren't you the one that said all what we did was a lie, let it be a lie, let it stay a lie." Megan said.

"I don't want it to be a lie anymore, I want it to be a truth, just the way you fucked Jacob and dated him, do you think we can be like that?" Alex said slowly and sliently as he smiled.

Megan scoffed at his words, "For a minute,you are surprising and Jacob and I didn't fuck,we never did,I just wanted Brittney to hear what she wants."

"Well, what you said during the game, made my blood boil, Megan White, you are mine and mine alone, is that crystal clear?"

"Yours? When did I become yours?" Megan said.

"There." Alex pointed to the bed as Megan looked at the bed then looked back at Alex who had dropped his hands down.

"What are you trying to say? Are you teasing me? I don't like you, period." Megan said.

"But you kept moaning my name and it felt so real, you kept asking for me,I remembered every single thing which was embarrassing, won't you Mom want to hear about this?" Alex said with a devilsh smirk as Megan slapped him.

"I would stay here for two days, just because of Alana but I won't allow you to disrespect me,is that crystal clear?" Megan said angrily as she left the room.

Megan walked on the hallway of the house, looking for a room far away from Alex's, when she saw a huge door, which she desperately opened.

It was a study room.

"Woah." Megan said looking round the study room

She clapped her hands happily asshe walked looking for books to read,it had all the books, Wuthering Heights,Othello, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlent

she walked looking for books to read,it had all the books, Wuthering Heights,Othello, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlent.

Megan finally made her choice by picking Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman.

‘Though I know the book,it was even acted as a film, it's a book that would make you a love obesssed teenage, though it's a heartbreaking story but relationship always has expiration date, ‘Our hearts and our bodies are only given to us once’ ‘look in the face, hold my gaze and call me by your name.’

Megan could still remember the story words as she smiled at herself.

~°~°~
THE NEXT MORNING

Alana woke up,as she took her phone as she texted Liam.

Alana: Are you free today?

She texted but didn't get a reply as she switched off her phone, going back to bed but she instantly stood up, when she began to remember last night game.

"Yes,we had sex, is there any problem?"

Alana could remember what Alex said..

"How come he said it so straight and Megan fucked Alex but didn't even tell me." Alana said as she rolled on her bed, feeling frustrated, when she heard a beep on her phone.

It was Liam that texted.

Liam: Yeah, I'm free, let's meet at our usual spot.

Alana read Liam's text as she blushed, standing up from her bed as she went to the bathroom...

~°~°~
"Why the hell are you still in this school?" Britteny said to Charles as she scoffed.

They were both on the slient stairs as they were looking at each other.

"Britteny,I want you back,I love you." Charles said as he tried to touch Brittney but she moved back.

"Unfortunately I love you too but I love Alex more, he's mine and we would soon get married." Britteny said as Charles looked at her shockly.

"Marriage? Are you really talking about marriage, when you haven't even started dating him?" Charles said as Brittney chuckled.

"I'm so sure you were invited to the ball, happening tommorow night,our engagement would be announced there." Britteny said.

"How? Alex doesn't even likes you." Charles said.

"Does it matter? All I know is that,we would be engaged at the ball." Britteny said as she gave Charles one last look,as she walked down the stairs, when she stopped.

"Oh," She said as she looked at Charles, "Make sure, you bring Megan." She added with a smirk as she left.