Chapter Twenty Eight

Alex dropped Megan down off his shoulder.

"You shouldn't have done that?" Alex said.

Megan dusted her clothes,"Done what? She's just needed some training."

"Stop, haven't you done enough or had enough? Even if she deletes it or apologize, nothing is still going to change." Alex yelled a little.

"Alex, I was just trying to help, because I caused this."

"Trying to help? Are we friends? Stop helping, you are just making it worse." Alex yelled.

"Alex.."

"Stop, this is Harvey Mudd college, news spread like wildfire by next week everything that happened would be forgotten." Alex said as he huffed.

"I'm sorry." Megan said.

"Fuck you." Alex said, as he left.

Richard appeared, when he saw Alex walking away angrily.

"Alex." Richard called him but Alex didn't reply as he continued walking.

Richard looked around, when he saw Megan, he ran close to her.

"Megan,are you okay?" Richard said as he touched her bruised cheek, making Megan wince.

"Follow me." Richard said as he took Megan to his dorm.

~°~°~

"Make yourself comfortable." Richard said as he let Megan in..

Megan sat down on a bed.

"That Alex's bed." Richard said as Megan stood up hurriedly sitting on the next bed, Richard laughed at her actions, "So are you scared of him now?" He added, holding a bottle which was spirit and a cotton wool.

"No, am not." Megan said as Richard sat down beside her.

"The both of you seem to surprise me all the time." Richard said as he gently placed the cotton wool on Megan's face.

Megan winced in pain, as Richard blew air from his mouth to her face.

"Sorry." Richard said as he sat down back.

"Thanks... Why is Alex so aggressive?" Megan said as Richard stood up, going to his cabinet.

"Incidents changes people." Richard said as he opened the cabinet, putting the cotton wool and spirit back inside.

"What type of incident? Why is he allergic to blood? Why does he think he's a nobody?" Megan asked alot of questions.

"Okay, I would leave that for Alex to answer." Richard said.

"But Alex and I aren't friends, he won't tell me anything." Megan said.

"Who told you, we are also friends?" Richard said as he sat beside Megan.

"I thought, we were." Megan said slowly.

"Do you know what friends is? Not because we talk doesn't mean we are friends, not because I helped you, doesn't mean we are friends. A good friend is a four clover leaf;hard to find but lucky to have." Richard said with a smile.

"So you are saying you are not my four clover leaf?" Megan said with a giggle.

"I wish but am taken by Alex." Richard said as Richard laid on his back.

Megan laid down with him,as they were both looking at each other,"How are you coping with his attitude?"

Richard scoff, "If you are close to Alex you would understand him, Alex isn't a bad person,you guys just say something bad about people just because you are not close to them."

Megan pouted her lip,"Childhood friends right?"

Richard nodded his head.

"How was Alex when he was a child?" Megan asked..

Richard just looked at Megan, for awhile.. "He was sweet, kind and lovable."

"Wow,so what happened to him? Why is he so aggressive?"

Richard smiled, "What department are you?"

Megan looked at him raising her left eyebrow, "Public adminstration."

"You want to work for the president?" Richard said with a smirk.

"Yes." Megan said as she nodded her head.

"Why?"

"Because my father worked for the country."

"In what way?"

"He was a solider,he died during war two days before his wedding anniversary,So I wanted to follow his part but by working for the president."

"So sorry to hear that." Richard said while Megan responded with a smile, "But you know working for the president is just like working for the country just the way your father did."

"That's right." Megan said, as Richard smiled.. When the door opened, showing Alex seeing Megan and Richard on the bed smiling..

"Oh great." Alex said sliently as Richard looked at him.

"Oh no." Richard muttered under his breath when he saw Alex.

"What?" Megan said as she looked back only to see Alex.

"Alex, it's not what you think." Richard said as he stood up from the bed so as Megan.

"And what do you think am thinking?" Alex said.

"Oh I thought you had a wrong thinking about us." Richard said.

"What if that's what am thinking?" Alex said.

"Alex, stop be straight." Richard said as Alex smirked devilishly.

"I think, I would take my leave." Megan said as she pouted her lip, as she walked close to the door, where Alex was still standing.

"If you don't mind, can you move from the door?" Megan said not looking into Alex's eyes.

Alex bent his head to her face,"Didn't I interrupt anything... steamy?" He said with a smirk making Megan look into his eyes,as Alex held Megan's cheek, kissing her lip in lips which was forceful,he sucked her lower lip and bitting it fast.

Richard scoffed at his actions..

Megan was surprised with the kiss, it was painful but good at the same time, Alex kissed her so rough, sucking and bitting her lower lips,he finds his way into her mouth as he sucked her tongue.

"Stop." Megan said between the kiss.

Alex released the kiss slowly, as Megan slapped Alex, as Richard gasped.

Alex rubbed his cheek, he looked at Megan who had tears in tears in her eyes..

"Taste like candy." Alex said with a smirk.