Chapter Twenty Three

"Glad you called me." Richard said as he sat beside Alex on the bed, who was sleeping peacefully, while Megan was standing..

"He said I should call you, I didn't know what to do." Megan said as she rubbed her forehead slowly..

"Yeah.... Don't you want to ask why he's allergic to blood?" Richard said looking at Megan with a sweet smile..

"Don't you think, I want to know?" Megan said as she inhaled heavily..

"Well, I don't really know maybe I should tell you or not but-" Richard was cut in Alex's groan..

"Alex." Richard said as he moved closer to Alex who was opening his eyes slowly.. "Are you okay?" Richard said as Alex sat upright, while Megan looked at his movement.. "Take it easy."

Alex breathed out, as he looked around the hospital until his eyes saw Megan but wasn't sure,he looked away for a second before looking at her again..

"You." Alex pointed to Megan, giving her a deadly glare.

"Hi." Megan said nervously, waving her hand slowly.

"You almost killed me." Alex said..

"But you didn't die." Richard said making Alex look at him..

"Oh you think am not dead,this my ghost." Alex said..

"Your ghost,oh wow..nice sentence." Richard said with a scoff, while Alex looked back at Megan..

"Why didn't you know you were going to be on your period?" Alex said making Megan look at him and Richard..

"Let me get you something to eat." Richard said patting Alex's lap,as he left the ward..

"I asked you a question." Alex said..

"Knock knock." Megan said moving closer to Alex..

"Am not in for your games, just answer me." Alex said..

"Yes,am about to answer you,so knock knock." Megan said as she sat down a inch close to him.

"Who's there?" Alex said.

"Doughnut." Megan said..

Alex scoffed with a small laugh,"Doughnut who?"

"Doughnut ask me that question in front of your friends again." Megan said giving him a straight glare..

"So you are free to tell me about your period?" Alex asked with a smirk..

"Eww,no." Megan said standing up, but Alex held her wrist back to sit down..

"What are you doing?" Megan said as she looked at Alex surprised by his action,as she tried to release his grip on her wrist from hers..

"You almost killed be,shouldn't you be a little nice and respectful to me." Alex said..

"If I know, you would give me so much trouble,I should have left you there to die."

"Language,babe." Alex said, when the Ward's door opened, showing Benjamin in suit and Richard with food bags..

Alex immidiately released his hands from Megan,as he looked at Benjamin...

Megan was surprised by Alex retrieve, she looked up and saw a really handsome man who looks like Alex..

There was some dead slience..

"I got some food." Richard said breaking the slience as lifted the bags up going straight to Alex..

"What is he doing here?" Alex said in a whisper voice to Richard..

Richard began to remove the food from the bag, "Don't ask me,I saw him at the entrance of the hospital.

"Everyone, out now." Benjamin finally spoke..

Megan looked at Benjamin with his rude commanding tone making her scoff loudly with an eye roll as everyone looked at her..

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Benjamin said pointing to himself..

"Whatever you think." Megan said making Alex look at her shockly as Richard laughed sliently..

"Who the hell are you?" Benjamin said making Megan look at him as she stood up from the bed, walking closer to Benjamin.

"I'm the girl your Mom warned you about when you were four years old?" Megan said..

"Ouch." Richard whispered sliently as he laughed softly.

"How dare you bring my mom in our discussion?" Benjamin said pointing to Megan..

"Oh my.. I made a mistake,do you want to cry?" Megan mocked him,as Alex smiled a little at her actions..

Benjamin looked at Alex who quickly stopped smiling..

"Who's this whore?" Benjamin said..

"Am not a whore, but you can be one." Megan said as she kissed her teeth..

"Two-zero." Richard said sliently as he laughed..

"I would tell Dad." Benjamin said giving one last glance at Alex before leaving the ward.

"Who's that?" Megan said looking at Alex and Richard..

Richard moved closer to Megan, hugging her while Alex scoffed "Nice one."

"I just didn't like him." Megan said..

Richard's phone rang,"Alex, I have to go, mom's calling." Richard said making Alex nod his head, while Richard gave Megan one last smile before leaving the Ward..

There was a minute slience in the ward as Alex and Megan continued to look at themselves..

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Megan said moving closer to Alex..

"Knock knock." Alex said as he rested on his hand..

"Who's there?" Megan said as she smiled at herself..

"Justin."

"Justin who?"

"You are Justin time to wipe his ass." Alex said with a laugh..

"Really."

"Yes, you surprised me though." Alex said..

"Hmm, really." Megan said as she smiled at him.

"Yes, and I.. I like it." Alex said slowly..