Chapter Twenty Nine

"Taste like candy." Alex said with a smirk.

"You are the worst human on earth, I've ever met." Megan said as she looked at him sadly and disappointed.

"Don't worry, you would see more." Alex said sliently.

"Such a waste of nature." Megan said as she pushed Alex away from the door, leaving the room.

"You didn't need that, Alex." Richard said.

"I wanted to be sure." Alex said as he sat down on his bed.

"Sure about what? Do you think I would make out with her? Your mind is so dirty, that's your problem and I thought you said you didn't like her?" Richard said.

Alex removed one of his sneaker,"Yes, I don't like but she isn't yours."

~°~°~
Megan ran in the hallway when she bumped into someone,as she slipped not able to balance herself,but she felt a firm hand around her waist to avoid her from falling, making books fall on the floor.

She looked up to see the person that save her, it was a young boy with a big class, he had a brown hair which was well styled, a pink lip, and crystal blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice spoke waving Megan from the thought of the handsome man before her.

"Y.. Yes." Megan said nervously as he brought her to her feet.

"Sorry, I bumped into you." The young boy said.

"Am Megan White." Megan said hurriedly bringing out her hand for a handshake, the young boy scoffed at the attitude, Megan retrieved her hand, when she found out she acted too fast.

'Why do I keep meeting cute guys?'

"Charles Edwin." Charles took my hand giving it a shake with a sweet wide smile.

"Nice name." Megan said.

"I just came to school yesterday and I've been hearing about you, but I didn't know you are this.. sweet." Charles said..

"Wait what, you know me?" Megan said.

Charles exhale as he bent down to pick the books as Megan did the same.

"Yes, you are Alex's own." Charles said with a smirk as looking at Megan as he stood up with the books in his hand.. Megan stood up, giving Charles few books.

"Thanks." Charles said.

"I'm not Alex's own." Megan said.

"I've been seeing your videos with him, I mean you guys kissed." Charles said.

"Yes we did but that was.. " Megan said as she stopped talking.

"That was what? Is Alex really allergic to blood?" Charles said as Megan looked at him.

"I have to go." Megan said.

"Sorry, if I got you annoyed but," Charles said as he checked his pocket bringing out a small card. "Here is my card, you can call me if you want to talk." He added streching his hand to Megan,as she collected the card.

"Thanks." Megan said.

"Friends?" Charles said as he smiled.

"Friends." Megan said giving Charles a hug,as they bided each other.

~°~°~
Megan got to her room, sitting down on her bed as she lay, closing her eyes slowly, when the door opened loudly making Megan open her eyes instantly, standing up from the bed when she saw Alana.

"Megan." Alana said

"Alana."

"You are a bad friend,A bad liar." Alana said as she moved closer to Megan.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Didn't you say, you didn't have a boyfriend, no.. you have never had one before."

"Yes, I guess." Megan said nervously.

"But Jacob, my brother is your damn ex." Alana said as tears filled her eyes.

Megan closed her eyes, "Am tired,so tired of this damn school." Megan stood up going to the bathroom as she bath herself.

"Megan,am fucking talking to you, you are such a liar." Alana yelled as Megan could hear from the bathroom.

Megan could hear the door bang loud, "Maybe she's gone."

Megan wore a blue floral A-dress that had a singlet hand,then she wore a jean jacket with a white sneekers as she left the dorm.

"No peaceful class, no peaceful friends." Megan grumbled as she walked outside the school angrily but she slowed down when she saw her Mom looking around.

"Mom." Megan said as she ran close to her mom.

"Megan." Her Mom said as Megan hugged her but her Mom didn't hug her back, Megan disengaged the hug as she looked surprised at her mom's attitude.

"Mom, is everything okay?" Megan said as her Mom slapped her.

Megan held her cheek as she kept the urge of crying.

"This wasn't how I trained you, Megan.. aren't you ashamed?" Her Mom said.

"Mom, what's going on? What did I do?" Megan said.

Alex who was walking around the school,saw the scene as he hid behind a tree.

"I saw the video, you kissed a guy,are you kidding me?" Her Mom said.

"About that, I can explain." Megan said.

"No,we are going home." Her Mom said as she held Megan's hand,as Megan removed her hand from her Mom which surprised her Mom.

"Megan." Her Mom said slowly.

"I'm not going anywhere,I want to be here,I want to grow to be just like you and Dad,I want to fight for myself during any big problem,I want to be alone to fight for my own problems and learn,so why can't you give me that chance?" Megan said as tears dropped down her cheek as her mother looked at her.

Alex was surprised with the Megan's words,he adjusted himself as he continued to look.

"I think you have had enough." Her Mom said.

"Mom,am staying you can't change that." Megan said as she cleaned her cheek but her tears seems not to stop.

"Fine,but he's going to break your heart." Her Mom said as she entered her car, driving off..

As Megan fall on the floor, crying heavily,as Alex just watched her.

"Should I?" Alex asked himself,as he went close to her bending down to her length.

"You know, if you keep on crying people would think, I broke your heart." Alex said as Megan looked at him..

" You are always there, why?" Megan asked as Alex looked at her.

"You look cute."