——"Let's see, wow, it's almost full, what did you do, it shifted so fast."

Li Ye didn't want to talk any more, raised his hand to reach out the phone, wanted to call the secretary, just touched the phone, and thought of the message from Chun Yuxi, his face turned black and put the phone back. The approaching despair made him repressed and irritable, and the lost world luck also deprived him of the "divine nature" in him, making him the original appearance closer to "human" again.

"Wait, brother!"

Before Li Ye left the house of the Li family, his half-brother Li Kang chased him up. Compared to Li Ye's male protagonist with a handsome face, the little-eyed brother is a typical bad face, and he always feels bad intentions.

"I said, elder brother, I would like to thank you for giving in. Li's disdain, brother I'm very rare. My father has just said that Li's will be mine. If the elder brother has any difficulties in the future, brother Will definitely help."

Even so, his tone of sarcasm and self-satisfaction made him disgusting. Li Ye looked bored for a while, and kicked the person to the ground without even wanting to lift his foot.

Li Kang was kicked down by this foot, holding his stomachache and screaming, Li Ye lifted his foot and polished his shoes on his expensive suit, looking at him condescendingly: "What are you, you deserve to be in front of me." Scream."

Li Kang was irritated by his ant-like eyes and stared at him, "Why do you look down on me, yes, I am an illegitimate child, but I am no worse than you. My name is Li now. The Li family will be mine. What about you, even if you used to be beautiful..."

Li Ye turned his head and left, completely ignoring him. From his point of view, this little stone that was blocking his feet could not touch his level at all. Li Kang fell on the spot, staring at Li Ye's back with hatred and jealousy, his expression distorted.

"Li Ye! Li Ye! Damn you!" He shouted angrily in a low voice.

Li Ye didn't hear it, he didn't care, it was just a little ant, he didn't even need to pay attention, who cares what he was thinking.

But Li Ye never thought that it was this ant who hadn't been put in his eyes, and was almost ignored by him, and killed him in this world.

The method Li Kang used was what Li Ye had used before, to buy a desperate person and use money to drive him to drive Li Ye.

Li Ye was hit on the way to the company. He just got in touch with his lawyer team and discussed about the lawsuit with Guo Rong. He was sitting in the back seat with his eyes closed, and a truck came from behind. He rushed up and hit the car he was riding in.

This time, Li Ye didn't have Guo Rong's good luck, and died in the car accident. Until Shenxun was forced to return to the main space, he couldn't believe that he was not dying of the heroine and second-hand man who was deliberately trying to deal with it. Here, it turned out to have died in the hands of such a'little'. This makes him feel more aggrieved than being killed by the heroine.

"What's the matter!" Li Ye broke out in the main space. He has endured many times in this world, bumping into walls everywhere, and everything goes wrong, that's all, but now the heroine's emotional deviation is not completely clear. Deviation, there is still a chance, but he is dead?

"What's the matter with Li Kang? Why could he kill me?"

——"I thought you already recognized the situation, but it doesn't seem to be right now." The system said coolly.

——"You have lost everything in the past. Those worlds no longer belong to you. They are repelling you. It is not just the heroine that is changing, but also other people. You don't see everyone in your eyes. But in fact, you are no different from them, you are not more noble than anyone."