Chun Yuxi went to see Guo Qian: "What do you think?"

Guo Qian also heard them explain why they got married suddenly. At this moment, he carefully considered and agreed, "As long as it is beneficial to our side, I agree to change it. Anyway, whatever the last name is yours. The son is not someone else's son. Now that we have formally formed a major family alliance against the villains, we should first find a place to have a meal and celebrate."

Guo Rong: "That's right, I'll just say what's wrong. Let's go and eat something delicious. Today is my big day. Let me treat you. Just order whatever you want. Don't be polite to me!"

Chun Yuxi felt that he was married as if he had formed some strange organization, and he didn't feel like a new marriage at all. The guy who had just become his nominal wife and was still in a wheelchair, he raised his hand to hold the wheelchair and dragged her aside.

"Let's talk about it next time after eating a big meal. We are going to the company now. Did you forget the new server of our company's game today?" Chun Yuxi said.

Guo Rong shouted: "What? Did I get married without a marriage leave?!"

Chun Yuxi: "Your wedding leave, wait for your hands and feet to get better, the boss will approve it."

Guo Rong was still yelling: "Ah, why the boss?"

Chun Yuxi held her shoulders: "Because I don't have time to spend my honeymoon on vacation now, so when your feet are better, the company's business is finished, I just have a long vacation to spend my honeymoon together."

Guo Rong said instantly, "Oh, I'm so embarrassed, I still have a honeymoon...Where shall we go for our honeymoon?"

Which strand of your hair wrote, sorry? Chun Yuxi was too lazy to care about her, and explained his plan to the two of them: "I have thought about several things, but I have to discuss with you later on how to do from country T to country X, and the few lines in between. I've been there twice before, but I haven't had much fun in the rush. This time we can go three people together. There is a section of the road where you can take a ferry and take you to sea to watch whales..."

Guo Rong's eyes lit up: "Hey, I know, T country, are there strippers who can see it?"

Chun Yuxi: "...My wife who has just received a marriage certificate, are you sure that your sexual orientation is really fine?"

Guo Rong: "My dear parents, my sexuality is as good as yours!"

The three people went back to the company while talking. As the boss, Chun Yuxi worked hard until the middle of the night. Guo Rong was playing games on the desk across the wall from him, and Guo Qian fell asleep on the bed in the lounge. Since he came here, the small bed in the lounge has basically belonged to him.

"Boss, the new service opening service benefits are too generous? We are not so generous with the previous service opening services." Glasses asked their boss strangely, wondering that the owner who has always pursued'hunger marketing' suddenly Decided to give players big benefits.

Chun Yuxi looked up at him in the gap between code changes, coughed and said, "The new bonus is a gift package for the boss to get married and have fun with the players."

Glasses: "The boss gets married? Isn't the boss the same as you? When did you get married?"

Chun Yuxi: "Just today."

Glasses: "Hahahaha Boss, what are you kidding about, do you deliberately tease us because of your hard work?"

Guo Rong, who played the game at the workstation, yelled out of his wheelchair, "Glasses, it's true. We got married today. Don't call me Lao Guo in the future, remember to call me sister-in-law!"