Chun Yuxi lay on the left side, Guo Qian lay in the middle, and Guo Rong slept on the right. She and Guo Qian were silent, and usually fell asleep soon, but the tired Chun Yuxi just now didn't want to sleep after taking a shower and turned over and over again.

Guo Qian quietly poked him on the back and called him: "Dad, are you too nervous to sleep with my mom?"

Chun Yuxi turned around and whispered to him, "No, the bed is too small, and I'm not used to sleeping."

Guo Rong, who seemed to be asleep, suddenly opened his eyes: "I didn't fall asleep anyway. Why don't we come to talk at night? Just now, your classmate at the wine table said that you were very thin when you were a kid. Did you often get bullied?"

Chun Yuxi humbled hesitantly, and then answered calmly: "Yes, I am always treated as a little girl, and my face is swollen from being beaten."

"Really? It's too pitiful, right?" Guo Rong said with emotion. She was a school bully back then, so no one would dare to bully her.

"Daddy was so pitiful when he was young! Fortunately, it has passed!" Guo Qian, who is now Banba, also patted his arm filially.

Suddenly, Chun Yuxi became addicted to drama and sold miserably. He described himself as a pitiful little flower that had been beaten by wind and rain. The mother and son cherished him for a long time, and then drove to the Taoist temple the next day. The sluggard Guo Rong offered to drive himself and let Chun Yuxi rest in the back seat.

"Your wife is distressed that you drank yesterday, let you rest more." The old classmates teased them, and went to greet a few other travelers who wanted to go to Taoist temples together, because not everyone has a car, so he just got two cars. In the van, he and his brother drove one, carrying his parents and seven or eight passengers up the mountain.

At the same time, the two men who had been tracking Chun Yuxi and them endlessly, finally found the ground. Their small broken van was not far from the group of people.

"Why are there so many people together?"

"There are so many of them together, they definitely can't do it. We will follow and wait until they are alone."

The two negotiated and followed all the way to the foot of Taoist Temple. When a group of people got out of the car and started taking pictures to move their bodies, they stopped nearby and did not move.

"Fortunately, there are not as many people here as in the capital." The tall and thin man felt sad.

The short fat man stared at Chun Yuxi, raised his hand and grabbed a bottle of mineral water to drink, and said, "Let's just wait here, don't be caught by him, and startle the snake."

Chun Yuxi took a rest all the way, and he was in good spirits at this time, but he always felt as if someone was watching him, and he looked around but found nothing unusual.

"Quickly go in, follow me!" his classmate yelled and asked them to enter the Taoist temple together. He also specially invited his cousin who was a Taoist priest to entertain the crowd. The master is a standard modern Taoist who exports English and closed French. He can talk about Taoist allusions, apostasy, and talk about scientific development. He kicked an ipad in his pocket. He is a talkative character.

"If you want to visit Shangxiang remotely, it's okay. Our Guanli just launched this online worship service this year. Your next app will have a live broadcast of the Fa conference on the 15th day of the new year. And this WeChat is what we watched. WeChat, you can follow it." The Taoist cousin seemed to be very familiar with this set, and the operation was natural and smooth. He took them around and drew symbols for those in need.