Wei Jiao pulled his face, looking at Li Ye's Weibo portrait, the look in the fool's eyes suddenly changed to the look in the enemy. He snorted coldly, got up and walked away, leaving only a swivel chair spinning around in circles, showing how angry the owner was before he left.

Zou Yan shrugged and continued to eat the shortbread.

Li Ye, who was busy searching for news about the heroine and her son, was called back to the company for a meeting by the twelve secretary team. What he used to be the president was very easy, he could just make a decision on major issues, and he would be soaking up girls everywhere and enjoying the sensual life. But he issued a declaration of war, and things suddenly took a turn for the worse.

After a small cooperation with Wei Shi expired, he decided not to cooperate with the other party, looking for a new and better partner. As a result, he turned his head on a big order and was signed by Wei Shi. Not only that, Wei's also released news to expand the scale of its hotel business, and the hotel is the foundation of the Li Group. Wei's formerly focused on games and the Internet, and now their hotel industry is booming. This rapid rise will inevitably squeeze Li's living space.

In short, Wei Shi seemed to be irritated by Li Yeba's declaration and despised him with actions. A group of old shareholders in the group couldn't sit still, holding on to Li Ye, a delinquent president, for a meeting, and all kinds of things that needed to be resolved were pressed on him one by one, so that he didn't have time to leave the company, let alone go to find him The trail of the heroine is gone.

When Li Ye stayed cold at the company to deal with Wei's endless Yaozi, the temporarily forgotten heroine Guo Rong and son Guo Qian have already moved into the home of Chun Yuxi, the women's clothing tycoon.

Why did things jump and develop like this? This will start after the conclusion of the Mojiantianxia mobile game conference. The main things for coming to City S were finished. Guo Rong felt that there was no need to go home so early, so he simply took this opportunity to take Guo Qian to play in City S for two more days. After all, he took a lot of money to show up, a famous attraction in City S. There are so many, it's a pity not to look at it once, my son hasn't seen the prosperity of the big city.

Guo Qian gave up his life to accompany his mother, and at a young age he was under pressure that he shouldn't bear. He wants to take pictures of his mother in various beautiful places with his mobile phone, and find the best shooting angle against her in an uninspiring posture. If he is not satisfied with the shot, Guo Rong will slap and roll. It's good to take pictures of yourself very nicely.

After playing for three days, Guo Qian raised his head to make sure that he had seen enough of the big city and applied to go home. He couldn't wait to go back and play the game.

Guo Rong agreed. This time the two were going to buy tickets and take the high-speed rail home. When they were waiting for the train at the station, they met pickpockets, or more correctly, robbers. They robbed them and put them at their feet in broad daylight. Package. The robber had a pair of scuds, and after flying off the ground, he boarded a speeding car and disappeared in twos or twos.

Guo Rong subconsciously chased out for a certain distance, and found that he couldn't catch up. He stopped where he was, gasping for breath and yelling.

Guo Qian also caught up with breathlessly: "Mom, hurry up and call the police." After seeing the prosperity of the big city, he also met the pickpockets in the big city, much faster than the thieves in C city and county.

Guo Rong: "Fuck me, the phone is in my bag!"

All their things are in that bag. The mother and son looked at each other, rummaged all over, only to find a fifty yuan in Guo Qian's pocket.