Look at this sense of service, who can make money without making money? Guo Qian has been convinced, and he will pounce on the computer. Guo Rong grabbed him and pressed him onto the bed, "You give me a nap, and go shopping for clothes in the afternoon after finishing sleep, or else it would be a shame to dress up tomorrow!"

Guo Qian also tried to struggle, "Mom! Mom, I just signed in the game. I have signed for a long time! I don't play!"

Guo Rong didn't hear it. He took the quilt and rolled his son expertly twice. Guo Qian couldn't get away. After three minutes, he gave up and fell asleep after five minutes.

When he fell asleep, Guo Rong smiled and sat calmly in front of the computer. There is only one computer. The young man wants to fight with my old lady. You are still young for twenty years.

Guo Qian woke up after taking a nap and found that his mother was playing games on the only computer in the house. He immediately showed condemning eyes, and Guo Rong said lightly, "Come on, let you sign in for the game."

He subdued this kid in an instant, and the condemnation became a dogleg.

Going to buy clothes in the afternoon, Guo Rong swaggered and took her son into a high-end clothing store. After seeing it for a while, she swaggered out and then her expression changed. She said to her son in shock, "Mother, those Clothes are so expensive that someone really buys them? A fool will buy them."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw a slender figure with sunglasses covering most of her face, and walked out carrying a big bag.

Guo Qian: "Wow, that sister bought so many, so rich."

Guo Rong: "Are you lame? That's a man. Okay, not all long hair is girls, just like not all short hair is boys." She grabbed her short straw yellow hair.

"However, I really want to become a rich woman." Guo Rong led his son into another cheap clothing store. "Son, you have to cheer up in the future. Can my mother become a rich woman? Can I lie down and wait for food for the rest of my life? It's up to you."

Guo Qian: "Okay, then you can buy me leather pants."

Guo Rong: "You have nothing else in your mind except leather pants?"

Guo Qian: "There are leather clothes, do you want to buy?"

Guo Rong bought him a set, and he was unexpectedly handsome after putting it on, probably because he was a cute little boy, not a greasy man. Guo Qian was very satisfied. After that, his mouth was too sweet. When he saw Guo Rong changing into a suit, he praised her: "Mom dresses like a fairy, super nice!"

"Wow! How can I have such a beautiful mother? I am so happy! No one looks better than my mother!"

The moment when his mouth was sweet was the moment when Guo Rong felt that this son had not been raised in vain. After all, which woman does not want to be praised and good-looking, I have to say that the length of this body is better than her original appearance. Legs are legs. She finally chose a skirt and a blouse, paid the bill satisfied, and went to get a hairstyle.

In the morning of the next day, the mother and son wore a dog-like spirit. They were dressed in a casual set of clothes. The hair was pulled at random, and the image of sitting in the Internet cafe with slippers pulling their feet and playing games was like two people on the road. A lot of attention. One is because Guo Qian's children are cool, handsome and cute, and the other is because of Guo Rong's **** short skirts and social flowers.

"Well, let me see. To the Huabutterfly animation venue, this subway just can get to the neighborhood. Let's take the subway."

Guo Rong took his son into the subway. He happened to meet a few people, and he managed to find two seats beside the door. But at the next stop, a lot of people came in suddenly. Some were wearing T-shirts with cartoon characters, some carrying large and small bags as if to carry luggage, and COS characters from various games, cartoons, and novels.