Chapter 365

We will go all the way to Baitou

On New Year's Eve, every shop on the street was affixed with the word "Fu" and lanterns were hung up, creating a beaming scene.

Gu Wuzhuo drove Tang Anran to Yangcheng Jiangtan. After parking the car, he got out of the car first, and then opened the door for Tang Anran.

Little snow began to float in the sky, and Gu Wuhao was originally going to take an umbrella, but was stopped by Tang Anran.

"Husband, have you ever read a sentence on the Internet?" Tang Anran reached out to catch the falling snow, and the warmth of his palm quickly melted the snow.

She smiled, and then continued: "I remember that sentence seemed to say that."

"If you don't use an umbrella on a snowy day, can you walk all the way to the white head?"

After hearing her words, Gu Wuzhen couldn't help but chuckle.

"Silly wife, this way you won't have a white head, but will only catch a cold." As Gu Wuhao said, he stretched out his hand to close the scarf tied around Tang Anran's neck: "We will go all the way to the white head, no need to use this method."

"You're right." Tang Anran nodded with a smile, brows filled with happiness.

Gu Wuzheng held her hand tightly, and the two followed the flow of people to the river.

.

People in Yangcheng know that there are fireworks displays here every New Year's Eve, so the river beach is already crowded with people at this time.

There is a restaurant next to the river beach. This is the tallest building in Yangcheng and the best place to watch the fireworks show. Gu Wuzhuo has already booked the location in advance.

The two had eaten dinner at home, so they ordered two drinks and sat on the sofa in the box while watching the night view while chatting.

At 11:59, a red countdown number began to appear on the building opposite the river beach.

Gu Wuzheng and Tang Anran also stood up from the sofa, and they walked to the floor-to-ceiling window holding hands, just to overlook everything below.

Below is a crowded crowd, with only two of them above.

"ten."

"nine…"

The countdown reached the last ten seconds.

Gu Wuzheng took Tang Anran's hand and slowly tightened, the two eyes meeting in the air.

"Seven."

"six…"

"Tang Anran." Gu Wuhao suddenly said, calling her name solemnly.

"Yeah." Tang Anran responded with a smile, "I'm here."

"three."

"two."

"One!"

At the last second of the countdown, Gu Wuhao hugged Tang Anran into his arms, and said softly and affectionately: "My wife, I love you."

As soon as the voice fell, his hot kiss had already landed on her lips.

With a "bang", the first firework bloomed, followed by more and more fireworks.

Under the sky full of fireworks, a pair of lovers kissed happily, and the air was filled with sweetness.

The long kiss finally ended until the fireworks were completely released.