Chapter 237: Don't share men with others

Don't share men with others

Tang Anran had been struggling hard at first, but she soon understood.

As long as Gu Wuzhuo didn't take the initiative to let go, she couldn't leave no matter how much she resisted, so in the end she simply gave up the struggle and saved her strength.

"Gu Wuhao, what on earth do you want to do?" Tang Anran turned his head and looked at Gu Wuhao who was driving seriously beside him and sneered, "Do you think it's fun to torture me like this?"

"Since you have other women, don't provoke me again."

"I, Tang Anran, is not that generous and will not be cheap. It is impossible to share my man with other women!"

Gu Wuhao heard Tang Anran's words full of mockery, only to feel a puff of anger pouring out of his chest, and his face instantly became more ugly.

But because Tang Anran was still sitting in the car, Gu Wuhao did not dare to risk her life safely, so he could only keep trying to suppress his anger and continued to drive the car intently.

Gu Wuzhuo didn't respond, and didn't make any other actions, and this kind of reaction fell in Tang Anran's eyes, that is, he had already acquiesced that what he had just said was correct.

The grievances and anger that had been suppressed for a long time broke out in her heart completely. Her brain didn't even have time to react, and her hands were already involuntary.

The Lord stretched out.

"Stop! I don't want to go with you! Stop!" Tang Anran yelled excitedly, stretched out his hand and started to fight for the steering wheel with Gu Wuzheng.

Her movements were too sudden, even though Gu Wuhao reacted quickly, the car still deviated from the original route and directly ran into a tree on the side of the road.

With a loud "bang", the entire body shook severely, and the airbags on the driver's seat and the co-pilot were also ejected at the same time.

And at the moment when the car hit the tree, Gu Wuhao subconsciously protected Tang Anran in his arms.

In fact, it was a very small car accident. Neither of them was injured, but the action of Gu Wuzheng protecting her like a conditioned reflex just now made Tang Anran stunned.

As if protecting her, it was his instinct.

Tang Anran stared at Gu Wuhao blankly, his brain became blank, and he didn't know what to say or what to do.

In the end, Gu Wuzheng recovered first and quickly pulled Tang Anran out of the car.

"Did you hurt anything?" Gu Wuzheng took Tang Anran's hand, and while asking anxiously, he carefully checked her from head to toe.

Although no trauma was found, Gu Wuzheng was still uneasy and had to take Tang Anran to the hospital for examination.

Seeing Gu Wuhao caring so much about whether she was hurt, but not caring about himself at all, Tang Anran felt even more complicated.

Too many things happened these days, true or false, completely confused her, at this moment she really didn't know who to believe.

"Ranran?" Seeing that Tang Anran hadn't spoken all the time, Gu Wuhao called her name worriedly, frowning.

"Gu Wuhao." Tang Anran looked up at him and asked softly: "I'll ask you one last time, do you and Jiangling have..."

"No!" Before Tang Anran finished asking, Gu Wuhao immediately responded excitedly: "Nothing happened to me and her. Before you came back, I had fired her."