Chapter 357

We are not your parents

Because every photo is a group photo of Buao and Yao Qingqing's mother and daughter.

The scene is in the same place, except for the three of them, no one else has left the country.

And there are cakes on each photo, probably to celebrate Yao Qingqing's daughter Xiaoxue's birthday.

From her birth, her first birthday, her second birthday... to her fifth birthday, Buao was there.

If the photo is real, what is the relationship between Buao and Yao Qingqing? Why did he attend Xiaoxue's birthday without failing once?

Bai Yan told herself not to think about it, but to trust Buao, but these photos did not look like P at all.

She panicked and didn't know what to do for a while.

Lin's wife was a little dazed to see these photos, but after she recovered, she hurried to the side and called Bu's mother.

It’s not that she believed what Yao Qingqing said, but she did it at Bu’s

After twenty years, I know Buao's temper very well, knowing that he is a person who doesn't like taking pictures very much.

Except for the wedding photos with Bai Yan, he has basically never taken other photos, even with Gu Wuhao and the others.

Now Yao Qingqing suddenly took out these photos. Although it cannot prove that Xiaoxue is Buao's child, it can also be seen that she and Buao do have something to do with each other.

Bai Yan was still pregnant, so Lin's wife was afraid that something would happen to her, so she hurriedly informed Bu's mother of them.

After Bu's mother was discharged from the hospital, her body hadn't fully recovered. When Yao Qingqing came to the door, Bu's father just pushed Bu's mother out for a walk.

After receiving a call from Wife Lin, the two of them rushed home immediately after knowing that something had happened at home.

Yao Qingqing recognized them as soon as Mom and Dad walked in.

"Xiaoxue, call grandma and grandpa." Yao Qingqing pushed Xiaoxue in front of the two old people and looked at them with a smile: "Parents, I am..."

"Shut up! We are not your parents!"

Before Yao Qingqing could finish her words, she was severely interrupted by Bu's mother.

Mom Bu sat in a wheelchair, staring at Yao Qingqing with a gloomy expression: "You said this child belongs to us, Ao?"

Seeing Bu's mother treating herself with this attitude, Yao Qingqing felt a little upset, but thinking that they were Bu'ao's parents, she could not offend, and finally could only endure her anger.

"Yeah, it's Buao's daughter named Xiaoxue, who is almost six years old this year."

As Yao Qingqing said, he handed them the photos: "Aao used to accompany Xiaoxue on her birthday every year, but I didn't expect Xiaoxue's birthday this year before he would..."

At this point, Yao Qingqing's eyes became red, and tears began to flow down.

I have to admit that Yao Qingqing's acting skills are really good, tears come just as he says, and they look very lifelike.

Unfortunately, neither Bai Yan nor Mom Bu were fooled.

"Whether these photos are true or not, we still need someone to verify

. "

"Ten thousand steps back and said, even if this picture is true, this child won't be Aao." Bu's father looked at Yao Qingqing indifferently and said, "Our Bu family's daughter-in-law will only be smoke!"