Chapter 298: Still take care of yourself first

Bu Ao didn't know how he got back to the hotel, anyway from the moment he saw the white smoke, his soul had been lost.

After lying in bed for a long time, he slowly recovered.

Now that Bai Yan's troubles have been resolved and there are other people around him, there is no need for him to stay here anymore.

Thinking about this, Bu Ao picked up his mobile phone and planned to book the latest flight back to Yangcheng, only to find that the mobile phone had long been dead and turned off.

As soon as I started charging, I found dozens of missed calls, all of which were from Gu Jinyan.

When I saw Gu Jinyan’s name, Bu Ao remembered what she said that day.

It is also because of her that Bai Yan will leave.

Bu Ao originally didn't intend to pay attention to Gu Jinyan, but she called again soon.

The calls one after another were so noisy and upset, I couldn't help but finally answered the phone.

"What's the matter?" Bu Ao asked in a cold voice as soon as the phone was connected, his tone was very impatient.

Gu Jinyan called on the phone for a day and no one answered it. He didn't expect Bu Ao to answer the phone suddenly, and he was taken aback for a while.

Ignoring his impatience, Gu Jinyan asked nervously, “It’s true that the news says you are going to get married? You really love Bai Yan so much. Even if she doesn’t deserve you at all, you must marry. Is she?"

Bu Ao was in a bad mood at first, but now when he heard that Gu Jinyan wanted to mention it again, it instantly went viral.

"She is not worthy of me, are you worthy of it?" Bu Ao gritted his teeth and shouted at her angrily, "I don't need you as an outsider to be nosy as an outsider, just take care of yourself. Up!"

After screaming this sentence, Bu Ao didn't want to listen to Gu Jinyan anymore, so he hung up the phone.

On the other side of the phone, Gu Jinyan looked at the phone with a blank screen in a stunned expression. He was stunned for a long time and never recovered.

She and Bu Ao have known each other for more than 20 years. Although Bu Ao’s character has always been cold, she has never lost her temper to herself, let alone be like today.

Shout at her.

Recalling what Bu Ao had just said, Gu Jinyan showed a bitter smile on his face and shook his head mockingly.

It turned out that he was just a nosy outsider in his heart.

Bu Ao's first attention was in the second half of Gu Jinyan's sentence, and he didn't notice the news or marriage she was talking about. After calming down a little bit, he finally noticed this.

He turned on the phone and searched for his name on the browser.

Unexpectedly, after a day of fermentation, the Internet is now full of news about his marriage to Lin Chun.

Bu Ao's mood was already irritable enough. These gossip reporters were still constantly challenging his bottom line, which really made him intolerable.

Gu Wuzhuo and Yu Wenjin didn't see the news until the evening, and they were just about to call to ask him what was going on, they found that all the news had been removed within a few minutes.

You don’t have to think about it or know that it must be done by Buao, after all, follow the steps

Proud ability can do this.