Chapter 231: Seeing is not necessarily believing

Thinking carefully about what happened this month, Tang Anran hoped that this was just a dream of his own.

After waking up from the dream, she did not have a miscarriage, Tang Peipei did not commit suicide, Gu Wuhao did not cheat, and nothing happened.

Unfortunately, she knew clearly that this was not a dream.

Tang Anran closed his eyes and stopped visiting Gu Wuhao, and said softly, "I'm going to see my mother."

Thinking that Tang Peipei might be lying alone in a hospital morgue or in a funeral home at this moment, Tang Anran's heart hurts.

That was her mother, the only person in the world who was connected to her by blood!

She had already lost the qualifications to be a mother, and now that she lost her mother, Tang Anran even felt that she didn't even have the motivation to live.

Gu Wuzheng could understand Tang Anran's current mood, but he couldn't indulge her to do so: "Of course, I have sent my mother's body to the funeral home for placement, so don't worry."

"You just had an operation today and you can't get out of bed. You have to wait a week at the earliest..."

"So, do you want my mother to lie down in the funeral home for a week?" Tang Anran interrupted him a little excitedly, and asked in a choked voice: "

I just want her to go to the soil early for safety. Isn't that okay? "

Gu Wuhao knew that she felt uncomfortable, but he couldn't take Tang Anran's life to risk.

"Wait at least three more days. When you get better, I will take you." Even though Tang Anran was crying with tears at this moment, Gu Wuhao still didn't let go.

Tang Anran knew Gu Wuhao and knew that once he decided something, he would not change his mind.

What's more, she can feel that her body is indeed very weak, even if she is forced to get up, she can't do anything.

So she didn't refute Gu Wuhao's words, she closed her mouth and stopped talking.

Tang Anran didn't say anything, Gu Wuhao didn't know what to say, and the two fell into awkward silence.

After being silent for a long time, Gu Wuhao couldn't help but speak first.

"Of course, do you feel any discomfort? Would you like to drink water? Does the wound hurt?" Gu Wuzheng looked at her with a worried expression in his eyes, with a trace of caution.

Knowing that Tang Anran resisted him, Gu Wuhao did not dare to say too much, fearing that Tang Anran would be stimulated again.

But when Tang Anran listened to his concerned questioning, he only felt extremely ironic and extremely funny.

"Gu Wuhao." She whispered Gu Wuhao's name, dumb

He said in a voice: "I already know what you did, so you don't need to pretend to be affectionate in front of me, I'm not rare."

"I don't want to talk nonsense with you, you can go to prepare the divorce agreement now, and I will sign it as soon as I get it. It won't delay you one second."

"After signing, we will clean up."

After Tang Anran said these words, her heart began to hurt again, but she had been holding back.

She is not the kind of indecisive character, let alone Gu Wuhao has completely betrayed her, betrayed their marriage and love.

Such a man, even if she loves it again, she won't want it anymore.