Chapter 262: Still fall in love with her agai

Shang Jinnian investigated Fang Huai and knew that he was a well-known psychologist.

He understands that people like Fang Huai understand people's minds best and are the easiest to grasp other people's minds, so for this time he made sufficient preparations and specially brought another famous psychiatrist.

Fang Huai was staying in the room very calmly, but after seeing the person standing next to Shang Jinnian, he instantly became calm.

Because the psychiatrist brought by Shang Jinnian was the teacher who taught him.

"Fang Huai, I didn't expect you to do this kind of thing." Professor Yao looked at Fang Huai's appearance and shook his head with disappointment: "You'd better tell all these things you did, so Mr. Shang said I can still deal with you lightly."

Fang Huai was a little afraid of Teacher Yao, because he knew very well that Professor Yao was much better than himself.

I'm afraid that my own little thought can't hide his eyes.

But now things have reached this point, and it won't be long before he can get his own money. If he tells the truth at this time, everything is wasted.

Thinking of this, Fang Huai still decided not to speak, and then gamble.

once.

"Professor, I really don't know anything." Fang Huai pretended to be helpless and sighed: "No matter how many times you ask, I will answer this way. If you don't believe me, there is nothing you can do."

I have to admit that Fang Huai's acting is very similar. Professor Yao's eyes have been fixed on his face for a long time, and he hasn't seen any flaws.

Fang Huai thought that this Shang Jinnian would be the same as last time, so he gave up if he couldn't ask anything, but he didn't expect that he would be prepared long ago.

"Bring in." Shang Jinnian faintly yelled to the bodyguard outside the door, and soon two bodyguards came in with two strong Tibetan mastiffs.

"Wow! Wow! Wow!"

The two Tibetan mastiffs looked very fierce, and they kept yelling with excitement. Fang Huai's scalp was numb when he heard it, and he stepped back subconsciously.

After taking a deep breath and trying to calm his emotions, Fang Huai frowned and asked Shang Jinnian, "What does Mr. Shang mean?"

"It doesn't mean anything, but I heard that Doctor Fang seems to be very afraid of dogs. I don't know if I am afraid of these two." Shang Jinyoung smiled and responded.

Obviously it was a normal tone, but Fang Huai heard a thick threat from it.

He was naughty when he was young and deliberately went to tease the dog

I was angry with the dogs and ran for a long time after being chased. In the end, I was bitten several times and almost died.

Later, this incident became a psychological shadow for Fang Huai. He also started to fear dogs from that time and would walk around every time he saw them.

Fang Huai had hidden this incident very well, but Professor Yao was his university teacher and his psychiatrist, so he naturally knew about it.

After knowing that Fang Huai had done something wrong, in order to be able to force him to tell the truth, Professor Yao told Shang Jinnian the secret, so he let people find these two Tibetan mastiffs.

Shang Jinnian's face sank, and he asked sternly: "I'll ask you one last time, what on earth did you plan with Song Anyue? Does Chen Qu's death have anything to do with you?"