Chapter 264: She is going to marry today

"Sorry, I'm going to delay you a little more time. There are some changes in today's wedding."

"A-Nian, what are you going to change? Why didn't you tell me in advance." Song Anyue immediately grabbed his arm anxiously and looked at him nervously.

These days, Gu Wuhao is too abnormal, and his attitude towards her is extremely cold, so Song Anyue is very worried about what inappropriate things he will do at this time.

However, Gu Wuzheng did not answer Song Anyue's question, but looked at her with a cold face and asked in a deep voice, "Are you satisfied with all this today?"

"Of course I'm satisfied." Song Anyue felt a little embarrassed by Gu Wuhao's attitude, but she still responded with a smile.

Everything about this wedding is the best and most expensive, how could she be dissatisfied.

After hearing her answer, Gu Wuzheng showed a hint of sarcasm on his face, then he pulled her hand away and turned to look at the guests below the stage.

Under the suspicious gaze of Song Anyue and all other guests,

He calmly said: "I said two things. First, the bride I am going to marry today is not Song Anyue."

The guests were stunned as soon as Gu Wuzheng said these words.

"A-nian, what are you talking nonsense!" Song Anyue was the first to recover, grabbing Gu Wuhao's arm, and her hands began to tremble with excitement: "Don't make such a joke at this time, it's not funny at all, you can explain to everyone this is..."

"I have no intention of joking with you." Gu Wuzheng interrupted her relentlessly, and then shook her hand away again.

Soon two bodyguards ran up to the stage, standing next to Song Anyue, one on the left and the other, tightly grasping her arm to restrict her movement.

Ignoring Song Anyue's roar, Gu Wuhao turned his head and looked towards the red carpet, with a full smile in his tone.

"The one I want to marry is her."

As soon as the voice fell, everyone turned their heads subconsciously and followed his eyes.

I saw on the red carpet, a young woman with delicate makeup, holding a bouquet, and smiling step by step towards Gu Wuzheng.

The wedding dress on her was obviously more delicate and expensive than Song Anyue's.

In fact, Tang Anran never knew what Gu Wuzheng wanted to do. Until today, she was taken to the dressing room by a makeup artist, put on her makeup and changed into a wedding dress, and she didn't know Gu Wuhao's real plan.

He wants to replace Song Anyue, and then hold a wedding for them again here.

During this period of time, Gu Wuhao's memory recovered a bit, but it was still very fragmentary, only vaguely remembering that he had held a Chinese wedding with Tang Anran.

He would never marry Song Anyue in the first place, and since he has already prepared with great fanfare, it is better to take this opportunity to make up for a Western-style wedding for Tang Anran.

So he contacted the famous French wedding dress designer Mika overnight, and it took a great price to finally successfully buy the most precious wedding dress in her store and let Tang Anran wear it.

Perhaps it is destined that this wedding dress belongs to Tang Anran. After putting it on, everything fits very well, as if it is tailor-made and does not require any changes.

Tang Anran was already good-looking. After putting on his makeup and putting on this exquisite wedding dress, his aura changed.

Gu Wuzheng looked at him, couldn't help but was fascinated, waited for his reaction