Chapter 278: Have you been thinking of me these days

Chu Yaoyi heard that the secretary said that Lin Yuqing ran to the Gu family to find him, and his face instantly became gloomy.

"This idiot, success is more than failure!" Chu Yao was so angry that she gritted her teeth and ordered her secretary to drive Lin Yuqing away.

He has always been cautious and cautious in doing things. Now Lin Yuqing hastily ran over to him. In case Tang Anran and the others sent someone to follow her, if he met her today, the preparations he had made before would be wasted.

Therefore, not only can he not see her, but he must also be forced to give her a severe lesson before being kicked out.

Chu Yao went well in every move. If he were to change to someone else, he would have lost to him long ago, but it was a pity that the opponent he met was Gu Wuhao.

Even if he didn't meet Lin Yuqing, as long as Lin Yuqing stepped into the Gu family's gate, Gu Wuhao would already understand everything.

It's a pity that Lin Yuqing didn't understand these corners. She was still angry at Chu Yao for driving herself out, and she didn't realize that she had already been caught.

On the other side, Bai Yan didn't want to deceive Buao, so she kept dragging him and didn't look for him.

But Gu Shenxing couldn't wait for so long, and saw her lingering, so he drove again.

Hajime pressured her.

It wasn't until the end that it couldn't be dragged on any longer, Bai Yan finally took action.

Gu Shenxing had already given all Bu Ao's information to Bai Yan, she naturally knew Bu Ao's detailed address.

But she didn't go to the house to find Buao directly, because she knew Buao was a very vigilant person. If she went to his house like this, he would know that she had investigated him.

Therefore, in order not to startle the snake, she stayed at the "zero" bar that he loved most every night.

After waiting for two days, I finally saw Buao again.

He was wearing black casual clothes, leaning against the bar, and talking to a man standing beside him, with a rare smile on his always indifferent face.

It was obvious that the distance between the two was only a few meters, but Bai Yan stood there for a long time, and couldn't muster the courage to take a step forward.

Because she knew that once she took this step and completed the task that Gu Shenxing explained, she would never have the opportunity to be with Buao again in her life.

But she had no other choice but to do this, so she could only force herself to take a step.

Bai Yan walked to Bu Ao and stood still, then raised his hand and patted him.

Shoulders: "Mr. Bu, we meet again."

Hearing this familiar voice, Bu Ao's body stiffened, and he did not immediately turn his head.

In fact, since the last time we separated, Buao would dream of white smoke every night.

Dreaming of her playful smile, dreaming of her charming eyes, and a touch of a kiss, and sometimes even auditory hallucinations.

So when he heard Bai Yan's voice at this time, he thought he had another auditory hallucination, until Bai Yan said a few words, he knew that it was not a auditory hallucination, but she really came.

Seeing Buao staring at herself without saying a word, Bai Yan's heart was a little nervous, but she forced a smile and asked, "What's the matter? Mr. Bu's expression does not want to see me?"