Chapter 239: Live to see people, die to see corpses

Gu Shenxing installed a lot of bombs on the cruise ship. After the explosion, the fire was very big.

Before the rescue arrived, the entire cruise ship was burnt down to only one frame.

The search and rescue team searched the sea for seven days and nights, and found eight burnt dead bodies, but there was no Gu Wushu inside.

Many people said that Gu Wuhao must be dead, even Zhou Fanghua chose to give up, but Tang Anran just didn't give up.

Live to see people, die to see corpses.

As long as she didn't see Gu Wuhao's body for a day, she believed that he was still alive!

However, Tang Anran is still letting the search and rescue team continue to search and rescue, but Zhou Fanghua has already begun to handle Gu Wuhao's funeral.

After learning the news, Tang Anran hurried home immediately.

The living room has long been set up as a mourning hall by Zhou Fanghua. On the wall in the center is a portrait of Gu Wuhao, with an empty coffin in the middle.

Gu Wuhao's suit was placed in the empty coffin, and the coffin was covered with white flowers.

Looking at this scene, Tang Anran's depressed mood was instantaneous.

It broke out in time, rushed up and began to tear the flowers.

Because of her emotions, her eyes turned red, and she yelled, "Who asked you to do the funeral? No problem, he is not dead, he is not dead! Take it apart, take all these things to me!"

The guests and servants who came to the funeral were all scared by Tang Anran's appearance. They stood by and did not dare to approach. Only Xu Xiaorong ran over to help her take it apart.

Zhou Fanghua and Lin Yuqing were resting in the bedroom, but they hurried out of the room when they heard the movement in the living room.

"Stop!" As soon as Tang Anran saw that the funeral he had carefully prepared was destroyed by Tang Anran, Zhou Fanghua immediately yelled, "Xu Anran, you are crazy! Come! Stop her! Stop her!"

The servants on the side heard Zhou Fanghua's roar, and then reacted, and then rushed forward and held down Tang Anran and Xu Xiaorong.

"Xu Anran, you killed my son, and now you are ruining his funeral. What is your intention!" Zhou Fanghua asked Lin Yuqing to push herself in front of Tang Anran, and after yelling with an angry expression, suddenly Raised his hand and slapped Tang Anran hard.

The slap was too sudden, and Tang Anran's arms were all being held by the servants, so he couldn't avoid it if he couldn't escape.

The face that was beaten was fiery pain, but no matter how painful his face was, it couldn't compare to the pain in Tang Anran's heart.

"No harm, he is not dead, and you don't need to hold a funeral for him!" Tang Anran forcibly held back his tears and stared at Zhou Fanghua with red eyes: "He will come back, he will come back alive!"

"Do you think we don't want Brother Wu Chao to live?" Lin Yuqing also stepped forward, looking at Tang Anran with a grieved face: "Brother Wu Chao got on the ship to save you. Without you, Brother Wu Chao would not will die!"

"You killed your own mother, and now you are harming Brother Wuhao again. You are a broomstick!"

"Xu Anran, why wasn't the person who died at that time you? Why wasn't it you!"

Hearing Lin Yuqing's questioning, Tang Anran was stunned.

"No... not like that! He is not dead, he is not dead!" Tang Anran didn't know what to say, and could only repeat this sentence over and over again.