Chapter 254: Never allow you to see her again

The death report indicated that Gu Wuzheng had drowned, but Tang Anran knew that this was a fake report that Fang Huai had found someone to forge.

In other words... the real cause of Gu Wuhao's death was not drowning at all!

If Gu Wuzhuo didn't drown, then the story that Shang Jinnian told before was probably fake.

It's even possible that Gu Wuhao was killed by Shang Jinnian, and then he used Gu Wuhao's blood to change his heart.

After Shang Jinnian knew that she was Gu Wuhao's wife, he was afraid that she would find out the truth about Gu Wuhao's death, so he pretended to send Fang Huai to treat her, but he actually wanted Fang Huai to kill her.

That's why he poisoned the medicine... Everything was explained.

The more he thought about this, the more angry Tang Anran felt. The hand holding the mouse was tightening constantly, and his lips were bitten and bleeding with anger.

Fortunately, she believed in Shang Jinnian so much before, thinking he was a good person, and told him the story of herself and Gu Wuhao, but she didn't expect that he was the murderer who killed Gu Wuhao!

At this moment, Tang Anran had been dazzled by hatred, and just wanted to kill Shang Jin to avenge Gu Wuhao.

But after she walked out of the room and looked at the luxuriously decorated villa,

Suddenly woke up.

She almost forgot that Shang Jinnian was the president of the Shang Group. Such a golden body must be protected by bodyguards around the clock.

But now she has no money and power, and can't even get close to him, how could she kill him?

But she couldn't let her kill Shang Jinnian just like that!

Just when Tang Anran hesitated and didn't know what to do, a conversation between two servants suddenly came downstairs.

"You said that this man's fate is really determined by nature. If I was born a daughter, I would definitely be able to marry a perfect man like Mr. Shang."

"Tomorrow Mr. Shang will have a wedding with Miss Song. You are out of play, don't think about it."

"I know, but I don't break the law if I imagine it."

"But both the merchant and the Song family are big family members in Mucheng City. The wedding ceremony must be very grand the day after tomorrow. I really want to go there to see it."

"It's impossible to go to the scene. Let's watch it on TV. There will definitely be a live broadcast."

Tang Anran had no intention of listening to the following conversation, and now she was thinking about the wedding of Shang Jinnian and Song Anyue.

What the servant said just now is right, the merchant and the Song family must be very important

Depending on this marriage, the wedding will be very grand, and there will be many guests attending the wedding that day.

If she can follow the guests into the wedding, maybe that is the best time to start.

After thinking about this, Tang Anran could only force himself to hold back for a while, and then returned to the room to prepare a detailed plan for revenge tomorrow.

Soon the next day, in the largest manor of the merchant, the wedding of Shang Jinnian and Song Anyue was being held.

Tang Anran found an excuse to dismiss Xiaoxi, then spent money to buy one of the waiters, put on her work clothes and entered the manor.