Chapter 296: I mind taking you one

It was lunch time when the guests came, and Bai Yan and Bai Zhe sat by the window to have lunch.

Hearing the sound of pushing the door, the two turned their heads to look at the door at the same time, and they saw a man about 30 years old walking in.

The man was wearing a black trench coat and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. He looked very gentle and elegant.

Seeing the empty restaurant, the man was stunned for a moment. Obviously he didn't expect such a big restaurant to have no guests.

He didn't recover until Bai Yan walked in front of him, but after seeing Bai Yan's face, he was stunned again. After all, Bai Yan's beautiful face was extremely attractive to most men.

Seeing the man staring at him intently, Bai Yan couldn't help frowning slightly, but still politely greeted him: "Hello."

Hearing Bai Yan's voice, the man recovered his senses again, then put away the look of loss, looked at Bai Yan with a smile and asked, "Hello, is it still open now?"

Although this man looks a little weird, he is the first visitor to enter the door this week, so Bai Yan nodded and said, "It's open, but we don't have a menu. What kind of customers do I eat? "

Most people may feel a little angry when they hear Bai Yan say this.

But the man did not respond with any unpleasantness, instead he smiled and responded: "Okay."

After speaking, he walked straight to a table and sat down, smiled at Bai Yan and said, "Then ask the boss to serve."

Bai Yan was a little surprised, but quickly reacted, nodded silently at him, then turned around and entered the kitchen.

Bai Zhe is not good at cooking this kind of thing, so he can only help simply choose and wash the dishes, and Bai Yan will do all the other things by himself.

In order to prevent the guests from waiting outside, after she finished a dish, Bai Zhe brought out one, and made two dishes and one soup in two hours.

She brought out the last soup herself, but only after she came out did she discover that the two dishes placed in front of the man had only moved one chopstick and then stopped eating.

Seeing that his carefully prepared dishes were ignored in this way, Bai Yan felt a little angry, but still patiently asked: "Sir, is my dish not to your liking?"

"No." The man pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose and shook his head with a smile: "I have tasted both of these dishes. Your dishes are very good and taste good, but they are almost something."

"What's the difference?" Bai Yan asked subconsciously.

"Human touch." The man looked at Bai Yan with a smile and continued: "What you do is not a dish, it is more like a work, because you only want to finish it, but you have no intentions."

Bai Yan seemed to understand what the man said, but not quite

understand.

Seeing Bai Yan's dazed look, the man couldn't help but chuckle, then suddenly got up, looked at her and asked: "Can I borrow the kitchen?"

Bai Yan originally wanted to refuse, but looking at the man's confident look, he suddenly started to expect what kind of dishes he would cook.

"Yes." So in the end she nodded and agreed to the man's request.

The man stayed in the kitchen for two hours, and finally made the same two dishes and one soup as Baiyan just now.

"You taste it." The man put the food in front of the white smoke and said in a very confident tone: "You will understand what I mean by eating my food."