Chapter 305

Something absolutely intolerable

"Wife!" Gu Wuhao felt anxious when he heard that Tang Anran agreed.

But the moment they met Tang Anran's eyes, Gu Wuhao immediately understood her intentions.

Although it was indeed safer to let Tang Anran exchange Zhou Fanghua, Gu Wuzheng didn't want to put Tang Anran in danger.

"No." Gu Wuhao refused Tang Anran's proposal without hesitation.

"Isn't you there?" Tang Anran took the initiative to hold Gu Wuhao's hand, and said with a light smile: "I know you won't put me in danger."

"But..." Gu Wuhao wanted to stop it again, but Tang Anran had already let go of his hand and walked towards Chu Yao.

Gu Wuzheng knew that stopping any longer would only bring danger to Tang Anran, so he had to swallow the words that came to his lips, and then quietly gave them to the side.

Yu Wenjin made a look.

Yuwenjin and Gu Wuhao have known each other for so many years, and their tacit understanding is still very high. They immediately understood what he meant, and immediately began to act.

Chu Yao watched Tang Anran approaching him step by step, and relaxed a little.

After all, in his opinion, as long as Tang Anran was in his own hands, he could handle Gu Wushu at will.

"Mom, don't be afraid." Tang Anran walked to Zhou Fanghua and gently comforted her.

Although Zhou Fanghua treated her badly before, and could even be regarded as vicious, she will always be Gu Wuhao's mother. This is an unchangeable fact.

And now she has become such a crazy look, where can Tang Anran care about him so much.

Zhou Fanghua was unconscious and didn't know what Tang Anran was talking about. He only knew that his neck hurts, so he kept yelling.

"Stop talking nonsense!" Chu Yao had long been impatient with Zhou Fanghua.

An Ran came over, roared impatiently, and immediately let go of Zhou Fanghua's hand, intending to catch Tang Anran.

However, as soon as he released his hand, a few men suddenly jumped off the wall next to him.

Before Chu Yao could react, his arms were already grabbed by them, and the knife in his hand was also knocked to the ground.

Tang Anran was also frightened by this scene, and subconsciously stepped back two steps, and then fell into a warm and familiar embrace.

"I knew that there would be no danger if you were there." Tang Anran breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the person holding him was Gu Wuhao without looking back.

When Tang Anran was walking in front of Chu Yao, Yu Wenjin had already sneaked around with someone from the outside, seizing the moment of Chu Yao's distraction, so that he could be caught at once.

Before Chu Yao's men could rush over, he now had two fists hard to beat four hands, and he had no chance to escape.

After capturing Chu Yao, Gu Wuhao and the others sent him directly to the police.

Before getting into the police car, Chu Yao, who had been silent, suddenly turned back to look at Gu Wuhao, with a mocking smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Gu Wuhao, do you think the matter is over like this? Actually, it has just begun."

After saying this, Chu Yao was taken into a police car by the police.