Chapter 244: Strive for first-line vitality

After listening to Tang Anran's words, Xiao Hua showed hesitation on her face, obviously not sure whether to listen to her.

After all, before Tang Anran appeared, she had thought of several ways to escape, but she failed each time, and she would even be beaten up even after being caught.

Gradually, even though she always wanted to escape in her heart, she didn't dare to try easily anymore.

Tang Anran waited for a while, before he heard Xiao Hua's reply, he knew she was still hesitating.

"Do you want to be trapped in this place for the rest of your life?" Tang Anran asked her coldly, "You don't want your family and friends? Even if the success rate of this thing is only 1%, we must try it."

"I would rather die than be imprisoned here forever!"

Hearing Tang Anran's words, Xiao Hua's hesitant heart finally became firm.

Regardless of success or failure, they must try once!

Half an hour later, Xiao Hua left, and the other villagers also left Niu Sanjia one after another.

After a while, Tang Anran heard some heavy footsteps getting closer, and guessed that Niu San was coming.

Because of the tension, she straightened her body subconsciously, and her hands clenched the sheets under her body.

Her eyes are invisible, her actions are very inconvenient, and she has no ability to resist.

If Xiao Hua didn't follow their agreement, then she could only choose to die, at least in this way she could still keep a clean body to see Gu Wuhao.

"Daughter-in-law...Daughter-in-law..." Niu San closed the door and stood blushing in front of Tang Anran: "Don't worry, I...I won't hurt you!"

He heard from other women in the village that the wife would be uncomfortable when doing such things. He finally married a city wife, so he must not make her uncomfortable.

Although they all said that this wife was ugly, Niu San felt that apart from a few scars on her face, she was still very beautiful, because they did not understand her beauty.

Raising his hand and wiping his nose, Niu San reached out and planned to take off Tang Anran's clothes.

As a result, as soon as his hand touched Tang Anran, she waved it away.

"Don't come here!" Tang Anran shrank back and shouted at him sharply: "I'm already married! Not your wife! Don't touch me!"

Niu Sanyi shook his head anxiously after hearing Tang Anran's words, "You

Yes! My mother said, you...you are my wife! "

"I'm not! If you get closer, I will die for you!" Tang Anran shouted with red eyes, and then took out the scissors hidden behind him and pressed them directly on his neck.

This was what she asked Xiaohua to give to her before she left, and it was now her only self-defense tool.

It's just that at this time, Xiaohua hasn't acted according to her plan. Could something be an accident? Or did she give up halfway?

Niu San didn't know how Tang Anran, a blind man, got the scissors, so he was taken aback for a while to react.

"Don't... don't hurt yourself!" Niu San took two steps back in fright, and kept waving his hands: "I can't come...but I'm coming!"

Although Tang Anran couldn't see it, through talking with Niu San, he could find that he was a relatively loyal and honest person.

Although knowing that this idea of ​​his own is very unreliable, Tang Anran still feels that maybe he can help him leave.