Chapter 328

Is it another dream?

The taxi stopped at the entrance of the hospital, and Wen Yijia helped Yuwenjin to get out of the car slowly into the hospital.

Line up for registration, then line up for treatment.

By the time everything is finished, it is already two hours later.

In the winter, she was sweating from exhaustion.

The wound on Yu Wenjin's face has been treated, but he hasn't woken up yet, and he is lying on the hospital bed with sugar water.

Wen Yijia stood by the bed, staring at his sleeping face in a daze.

To be honest, when I saw Yu Wenjin crying so sad in front of her tombstone in the cemetery today, she was shocked.

He originally thought that after he "passed away", he would completely forget himself.

But the touch was only momentary. Wen Yijia did not forget the pain that Yu Wenjin once brought to her, nor did she forget the news she had seen before.

He said that she loves him, but the woman around him has never broken.

She really loves such a man.

"A Jin." She gently called Yu Wenjin's name, her slender fingers gently traced his eyebrows.

In the past, her favorite was to use lipstick to surreptitiously draw a cat face to Yuwenjin when he was asleep, and when he woke up, she would pretend to be angry and "punish" her.

But since the incident before the wedding, everything has changed.

He is no longer the gentle one, he puts her on the tip of his heart and loves Yu Wenjin who loves her to his bones.

She is no longer the Wen Yijia who can laugh heartlessly and act like a baby in his arms.

Wen Yijia stared at Yuwenjin for a long time, until he moved his brows and felt that he was about to wake up, she hurriedly withdrew her hand.

After one last glance at Yuwenjin, Wen Yijia got up and quickly left the ward.

Sure enough, Yu Wenjin woke up just two minutes after she left.

"Jiajia!" He yelled her name eagerly.

The first reaction was to reach out to grab Wen Yijia's hand, but touched it for a long time but didn't touch anything.

Yu Wenjin looked at the empty ward, and there was no other person besides him.

But just now he clearly heard Wen Yijia talking and clearly felt her presence.

Is it another dream?

But if it was a dream, who took him to the hospital?

Just when Yu Wenjin was trying to sit up on the bed to find Wen Yijia, the door of the room was suddenly pushed open, and a woman walked in.

"Good..." Yu Wenjin thought that Wen Yijia was back, and shouted excitedly.

But the woman who came in was not Wen Yijia at all, but Sheng Lan, who designed him at the banquet last time.

Seeing her, Yu Wenjin's face instantly sank, and he did not hide the disgust in his eyes: "Who asked you to come, go out!"

After the news came out last time, even though Yuwenjin let people deal with it in time, many people still saw it.

Yuwenjin doesn't care about his reputation so much. Anyway, he has always been a **** in the impression of everyone, and it makes no difference to him if there is more or less lace news.