Chapter 323

Don't waste your time here

The last time I saw Gu Shenxing was when he was injured and hospitalized by Chu Yao. It has been several months now.

It might be because of the serious injury that time and his body has not fully recovered yet, so Gu Shenxing looks a lot thinner than before, his face is not very good, and he looks sick.

Gu Shenxing didn't expect to meet Tang Anran here, but he was taken aback for a while and then calmly said hello to her: "Long time no see."

Tang Anran didn't know what to say to him, so she smiled awkwardly, and responded with a long time no see.

After the simple conversation, both of them were silent again, and the atmosphere became awkward for a while.

Although Gu Shenxing was indeed injured to save her, Tang Anran was very grateful to him.

But as long as he thinks of the things he did to himself and Gu Wuhao in the past, Tang Anran feels weird. There is really no way he can do it to ordinary friends.

Same to him.

After being silent for a while, Gu Shenxing broke the weird silence first.

"What about him? Why didn't he come with you?" Gu Shenxing habitually raised his hand to help the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and asked softly.

In fact, his eyes are not nearsighted, but he has long been used to using glasses to cover himself, and he doesn't want people to see his mind through his eyes.

Tang Anran knew that he was just asking politely, but for the sake of safety, he still didn't tell him Gu Wuhao's real itinerary.

"There is something wrong with his company, so Xiao Rong and I came to stroll around." Tang Anran explained politely, then looked down at his watch: "Xiao Hang is still waiting for me at home, I'm going back first."

She had already said this, and Gu Shenxing was naturally not good at saying more, nodded silently, and turned her body sideways to signal her to go first.

Gu Shenxing had been staring at Tang Anran's back for a long time, until he could not see her at all, he finally looked back.

Some people have some things, it seems that they should really be let go.

When Tang Anran and Xu Xiaorong returned home after buying good things, they saw Xiao Hang sitting at the coffee table painting.

He used to drew family portraits of the three of them. Now that Tang Anran has a baby in his belly, he drew a family portrait of four.

Tang Anran picked up the painting and looked at it. Xiaohang painted a little girl.

She smiled and stroked Xiaohang's hair, and asked gently: "Does Xiaohang like her younger sister, but doesn't like her younger brother?"

"No." Xiaohang shook his head and said with a serious analysis: "If it is a younger sister, I can protect her, if it is a younger brother, he can protect himself, and I don't need me."

Hearing Xiaohang's words, Tang Anran knew that he still lacked security in his heart.

Xiao Hang usually laughs, loves to make trouble, and is clever, just like other children, nothing unusual.

But in the middle of the night, he would still be awakened by a nightmare, and then ran to Tang Anran and their bedroom in shock, losing sleep all night.

Even though Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao had given him enough love, the things that happened in the orphanage before left a huge shadow on Xiaohang's young mind, and he didn't know when he could really come out.