Chapter 355

Is the enviable love

Tang Anran thought this way, and couldn't help but say: "Mr. Gu, what kind of sacks do you want?"

"Huh?" Gu Wuzhuo is usually busy with work or with his wife and children. He doesn't have much time to go online, so he doesn't understand the buzzwords on the Internet.

Hearing Tang Anran's question, what did he mean when he didn't react for a while.

Seeing his dumbfounded look, Tang Anran's mood seemed to improve suddenly.

"Just think about it slowly!" Tang Anran squeezed Gu Wuhao's face, not to mention, it felt good.

That night, after Gu Wuhao finished his work in the study, he called Jiang Dong.

"Tongzi, do you know what "what kind of sacks do you want" means?" Gu Wuzheng asked in a serious voice.

Jiang Dong, who was just about to take a bath, was taken aback, threw down his clothes and opened

The computer found Gu Wuhao the answer.

I'm sorry, his special helper who is busier than the boss rarely goes online!

Jiang Ruoyuan did as she said, she left Yangcheng that night, and new people came to take over the cooperative project the next day.

Unexpectedly, news broke on the Internet that Gu Wuhao's "intramarital cheating" suddenly broke out.

"Gu Wuhao, the big boss of the Gu family, is suspected of having an infidelity during marriage. The wife is Jiang Ruoyuan, the daughter of the Jiang family. The two frequent the hotel and are very close."

"According to people familiar with the matter, Gu Wuhao was moved to fall in love with Jiang Ruoyuan, who was single and beautiful because his wife Xu Anran was out of shape after giving birth and looked aging..."

When Gu Wuzheng changed his clothes and came out of the cloakroom, he saw Tang Anran sitting on the bed, holding the phone in both hands, reading the news very seriously.

"Netizens are speculating about when Gu Wuhao will divorce Xu Anran..." Tang Anran paused when he read this, but

He looked up at Gu Wuhao in front of him and asked him with a smile.

"Mr. Gu, when are you going to wait until you divorce me?"

"Away from you!" Gu Wuhao raised his hand and knocked on Tang Anran's forehead, with anger on his face, but the force of his attack was very light.

Of course he was not angry with Tang Anran, but these unscrupulous reporters who liked to write gossip.

In order to gain eyeballs, no matter what the truth is, they start to make up.

Several photos on the news were taken yesterday when Gu Wuzheng and Jiang Ruoyuan were in the hotel together to wait for Tang Anran, and some were taken at the reception last week.

At that time, there were obviously many people present, but in order to create a scandal, these reporters deliberately punished everyone else, leaving only Gu Wuhao and Jiang Ruoyuan, causing the misunderstanding of the two of them entering the hotel alone.

Of course Tang Anran would not misunderstand what Gu Wuhao and Jiang Ruoyuan had, but he was still very angry watching these news.

She puffed her cheeks and said angrily: "These reporters are really too much. They said that my body is out of shape and my appearance is old!"

Women are actually very concerned about these things, so Tang Anran started fitness after confinement. During pregnancy, he would lose weight when he grew a little flesh, and there was no out of shape at all.