Chapter 327

She is not a competent mother

Nian-nian yelled in one direction, and kept kicking her short legs, trying her best to break free from Yu Wenjin's arms.

It was the first time Yu Wenjin saw Nian Nian having such a fierce reaction. He couldn't help but look in the direction of her fingers, and saw a woman who looked like Wen Yijia quickly walking past him.

The woman walked fast, and he didn't have time to see her face clearly.

But even if she saw it clearly, Yu Wenjin knew she would definitely not be Wen Yijia.

"Niannian, that's not my mother." Yu Wenjin lowered his head and gently comforted her: "When my mother's work is finished, she will be back."

As long as Yu Wenjin says this, Nian-nian's mood will soon settle down.

But today I don't know what's going on, no matter what Yuwenjin says, she doesn't listen, she keeps crying and shouting "Ma Ma".

Yuwenjin couldn't bear to hear her crying all the time, so she had to walk in the direction she pointed, but she didn't see the woman again after walking around.

"Dad is right, mom really didn't come back." Yuwenjin said helplessly.

Nian-nian looked around with her big round eyes open, and after she was sure that she was wrong, she threw herself aggrieved into Yu Wenjin's arms.

She still wanted to cry, but she was afraid that her father would be sad, so she could only hold back the tears and feel uncomfortable silently.

After seeing Nian Nian's mood slowly calmed down, Yu Wenjin hugged her and left the mall, thinking that she would not be brought to this mall in the future.

After Yuwenjin and Niannian left, Wen Yijia, who had been hiding in the corner, finally walked out, and her face was already covered with tears.

She was so close to Nian Nian just now that she could hug her as soon as she stretched out her hand, but in the end Wen Yijia still didn't have the courage.

When she left, Nian Nian was only six months old and couldn't even speak.

Now Nian-nian is one and a half years old, can talk and walk, and is so well-behaved and sensible.

I have to admit that these are the contributions of Yu Wenjin, he is indeed a competent father, and she is not a competent mother.

Wen Yijia wants to take away Niannian, but she has missed her daughter's growth

In the most important stage, I have not fulfilled my responsibilities as a mother. Now what qualifications do I have to miss Yu Wenjin?

When Gao's mother found Wen Yijia, she saw her squatting on the ground, her eyes red and swollen with tears on her face.

"Jiajia, what's wrong with you?" Gao's mother asked her with concern.

Wen Yijia is still Gao Yuanfan's fake girlfriend. Naturally, she can't tell her about Nian Nian and Yu Wenjin, so she can only make an excuse.

Fortunately, Gao's mother didn't think so much, so she didn't doubt it.

Yuwenjin didn't care about what happened today. When he had a dinner with Gu Wuhao and the others a few days later, he also mentioned something at the dinner table.

But after hearing this, Tang Anran unexpectedly said that she had seen a person who looked exactly like Wen Yijia.

"It was the night of New Year's Eve, when we came out of your house." Tang Anran frowned and recalled: "It was already very late at the time. After I saw her, I quickly asked Ah Chao to stop."