Chapter 258: It's our wedding night

What is being broadcast on TV is an entertainment news. Tang Anran didn't pay attention to it. However, the heroes and heroines of this entertainment news today happen to be Shang Jinnian and Song Anyue.

The general content of the news just now is that Shang Jinnian and Song Anyue appeared at the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau today. The two interlocked their fingers, claiming to have obtained the certificate, and also said that the wedding will be held again in a while.

"He really is a liar!" Tang Anran pointed a finger at the TV and yelled to Xiaoxi emotionally with his head sideways: "He is married to Song Anyue, so how can he help me again!"

"Miss Xu, this may be a misunderstanding..." Xiaoxi wanted to persuade Tang Anran again, but the people on the news were indeed Shang Jinnian and Song Anyue, and she didn't know how to explain this matter.

Tang Anran felt that he was deceived by Shang Jinnian, and that the murderer of Gu Wuhao must be Shang Jinnian, so he couldn't wait to find him.

But now there is Xiaoxi watching her for twenty-four hours, there are other bodyguards outside, and if they rush in, there is no way to get out.

After his emotions calmed down a little bit, Tang Anran took a deep breath and said softly to Xiaoxi: "Xiaoxi, I am not going to make trouble, I just want to ask him to find out what is going on."

"I know you must have Shang Jinnian's contact information, you can help me contact him, let him come here to see me, or arrange another place for us to meet."

"I have to see him now and ask everything clearly, otherwise I will really be driven crazy by these things!"

After listening to Tang Anran's words, Xiaoxi looked at her now, and then thought about how she looked when she was ill, she was indeed a little worried that she would really get sick again.

So after hesitating for a while, she finally took out her mobile phone to call Shang Jinnian.

At this time, in the Shang Jin year, he was with Song Anyue.

Song Anyue stayed in the hospital for a week and couldn't stand it

The smell in the hospital, plus the doctor said that he could go home and rest, so he clamored to be discharged.

Today, after Shang Jinnian took her out of the hospital, Song Anyue pestered him again and said that they had not obtained the certificate until now. Without the marriage certificate, she felt unsafe. Song Anyue was lying on the bed in Shang Jinnian's bedroom and playing with her mobile phone. Sitting on the edge of the bed, with his head down and a face seriously peeling apples for her.

This scene seemed very warm. Everyone said they were a match made in heaven, but only Shang Jinnian felt awkward in his heart.

Obviously in Shang Jinnian's memory, he loved Song Anyue very much, and the relationship between the two was very good.

But why now seeing Song Anyue, he subconsciously does not want to be close to her, but to stay away from her?

Especially when he received the certificate at the Civil Affairs Bureau today, he even tried to leave Song Anyue there alone for countless times, and didn't want to marry her, but in the end he signed it with a ghost.

Because of these things, Shang Jinnian didn't notice

I accidentally scratched my hand with the knife in my hand.

Just as Song Anyue wanted to talk to Shang Jinnian, she turned her head and saw that his hand was scratched. She immediately shouted anxiously: "A-nian, your hand is bleeding!"