Chapter 261: Half-length man

When Shang Pingkang saw that Shang Jinnian didn't speak or yelled pain, his anger became more intense, and his hand with the whip became harder.

When the old lady Shang got the news and hurried to the living room in a hurry, Shang Jinnian's back was already covered in flesh and blood, and his clothes were soaked with red blood and sweat.

"Stop!" The old lady Shang yelled too much, and rushed over and grabbed Shang Pingkang's raised hand: "If you want to beat Anian again, you must first kill my old lady!"

"Mom!" Shang Pingkang yelled angrily and helplessly, then pointed to Shang Jinnian and complained: "He caused Jin Yi to be interrupted by someone. He was in a coma and hasn't woken up yet. Can't I beat him How many vents?"

"Can you blame Anian for this?" The old lady Shang pushed aside Shang Pingkang, and shouted with red eyes: "It is Shang Jinyi who is going to gamble himself, no one is forcing him!"

"Now that he has no money to pay for losing, he is responsible for his broken leg. Your parents didn't discipline him, so I blamed my Anian for any mistakes. It was you who should be beaten!"

When Wang Qingqing heard what the old lady said, her face instantly sank, and angrily shouted at the old lady: "Mom, Shang Jinnian is your grandson, isn't we Jinyi?"

"You have been partial to Shang Jinnian since you were young. I won't talk about these past events anymore, but now it's obviously Shang Jinnian that he can't save his life, so my Jin Yi will be beaten.

Broken leg, isn't it his fault? No matter how eccentric you are, there must be a degree! "

The old lady Shang originally wanted to refute a few words, but thinking that Shang Jinnian was still here, there were some things that could not be said in front of him, so she could only hold back.

"Who is right and who is wrong, you know in your own heart, as long as my old lady is still alive, no one can bully my Anian!" The old lady Shang choked up after saying this, she helped Shang Jinnian from the ground and returned together. To the backyard.

Seeing Shang Jinnian and Mrs. Shang leaving from the back, Wang Qingqing couldn't vent her breath with a single breath, she couldn't help but threw a vase on the coffee table to the ground.

With a "pop", the valuable vase instantly turned into fragments.

"Shang Pingkang, do you watch me get angry like this?" While crying, complained to Shang Pingkang: "Listen to what the old woman said just now. As long as there is her in one day, our mother and child will not have a good day!"

"Let's bear it, let's bear it again." Shang Pingkang quickly reached out and hugged Wang Qingqing into his arms, softly comforting: "She is my mother after all, we can't really fight her, we can only endure first. ."

"Be forbearing, you will only tell me to be forbearing!" Wang Qingqing wiped away her tears and cried even louder: "I was wronged, but Jin Yi, who pity us, was bullied since I was a child, and now my leg is broken. I don't know if I can return to normal in the future."

"Don't worry, I will find the best doctor to treat Jin Yi, he will definitely be able to return to normal." Shang Pingkang continued to coax her patiently.

"What's more, those things are still in the hands of the old lady. We have to think about the future. We can't act rashly now."

At this moment, Shang Pingkang only thought about Wang Qingqing and Shang Jinyi, and completely forgot that he had just personally beaten another son to death.

After Shang Jinnian returned to the room with Mrs. Shang, a servant immediately came to help him take off his jacket and shirt.

When the clothes were taken off, the old lady Shang was very distressed looking at the **** wound on his back, tears filled her eyes.