Chapter 209: There was always you

Tang Anran's voice was not loud, with a hoarse voice that he had cried, but his tone was extremely firm.

She wants to divorce him and is very determined to divorce him.

Gu Wuzhuo never thought that one day Tang Anran would file for a divorce with him, so after hearing her say this, his first reaction was to laugh.

Regardless of Tang Anran's resistance, Gu Wuhao grasped her wrist tightly and hugged her into his arms.

"My wife, don't make such a joke." He chuckled in her ear and gave a low smile: "Good morning, it's not funny at all."

"Do you think I'm joking?" Tang Anran asked him, looking at him blankly.

During the period when he locked himself in the bedroom, Tang Anran imagined how he would treat Gu Wuhao, whether he mocked him coldly, or arguing hysterically with him.

No, she didn't cry in front of him, didn't taunt him, let alone quarrel with him.

She has always been calm, calmly opened the door, calmly looked at him, and calmly told him... Let's divorce.

Desperate to the end, but calmer.

Struggling to break free from Gu Wuhao's arms, Tang Anran stepped back a few steps, and distanced him.

"Don't worry, I won't ask for your money." Tang Anran finished, and pointed to his stomach: "If you can't tolerate this child who is related to me, I can get rid of him. Never..."

"Shut up!" Before Tang Anran could finish her words, Gu Wuhao yelled excitedly.

With one hand wrapped around Tang Anran's waist, and the other hand covering her mouth tightly, scarlet blood appeared in Gu Wuhao's eyes.

"Tang Anran, take back what you just said! If you hear no, take everything back to me!" Gu Wuzheng glared at her, gritted his teeth and groaned, "I won't divorce you. Do not think!"

He didn't know what irritation Tang Anran was experiencing, but no matter what happened, he would never agree to divorce her.

In this life, whether it was life or death, Gu Wuhao would never let her Tang Anran leave him.

But Tang Anran didn't know the thoughts in Gu Wuhao's heart, she only believed in the "truths" she saw.

After concluding that Gu Wuzhuo had an improper relationship with Jiangling, Tang Anran felt that all the good things that Gu Wuzhuo had done to him before and now were false, and she no longer believed a word of what he said.

Seeing Gu Wuhao like this, she suddenly felt a little funny.

"How long do you want to continue to pretend?" Tang Anran sneered at him, looking at him with a deep sneer in his eyes: "Do you think I, Tang Anran, is a big fool, believe whatever you say? ,

Can easily be fooled by you? "

"Gu Wuhao, do you think it's fun to lie to me? Telling me that you only love me, while having **** with other women, you are an asshole! Asshole!"

Tang Anran had clearly told herself many times in her heart that she must hold back it, and she really held it back at the beginning.

But at this moment, she really couldn't bear it anymore, and the depressed emotions broke out completely.

Gu Wuzheng was completely confused by Tang Anran's words, and questioned her angrily: "What are you talking about, and why do I have **** with other women? Except for you, I have never touched other women!"

"You're still lying to me!" Tang Anran shouted angrily. Before he could finish the rest of the words, his stomach began to cramp again.

She bent down, covered her belly with her hands, and shouted in a weak voice: "It hurts..."