Chapter 288: there is always a solution to a problem

Gu Wuhao pulled away Chu Yao's hand and looked at him blankly and said coldly: "Chu Yao, this is your retribution."

"Retribution?" Chu Yao repeated these two words, and suddenly laughed: "Yes, retribution is retribution."

Having said this, Chu Yao's smile suddenly disappeared, and then he began to shout heartbreakingly: "But the person who deserves retribution is Zhou Fanghua, the owner of your family!"

Outsiders say that Chu Yao's mother was not saved because of a dystocia, and his father was also stimulated because of this. After the mental disorder, he was kindly sent to the nursing home by Gu's family for treatment.

But this is not the case at all!

It was the Gu family who killed Chu Yao's mother in order to prevent the scandals done by Gu Qingzong from being exposed, and also disguised her as a dystocia and died.

As for his unrelated father, it was for this reason that his family was imprisoned in a nursing home forever. After Chu Yao found there, he knew that he had died of illness many years ago.

"You take care of your family's true hypocrisy, and pretend to be polite on the surface, but in fact, you are the most disgusting!"

"Damn Gu Qingzong, **** Zhou Fanghua, and **** you!" When he said this, Chu Yao's emotions became obviously excited.

The moment he was rescued by that person and opened his eyes, the seeds of hatred had taken root in his heart.

He had planned for so many years, his hands were stained with so much blood, and he fell short when he was about to succeed. How could he be reconciled?

Chu Yao actually has the ability to give Gu Wuhao a go, and it will hurt both sides, but not now.

Because he had already prepared another gift for Gu Wuhao.

"Gu Wuhao, do you think this is over?" Chu Yao calmed down looking at Gu Wuhao, and said meaningfully, "The game is still going on."

After saying this, Chu Yao turned around and left with him.

"Just left?" Yu Wenjin looked at the back of Chu Yao leaving,

Some but some frowned: "It's not like his character, is there a trick?"

"Maybe." Gu Wuzheng responded softly.

Anyway, "Soldiers will come to block, water will come to cover", no matter what future moves Chu Yao has, he can take it right.

But why is there a faint anxiety in my heart?

At the same time, on the other side, Tang Anran was sitting alone in Yu Wenjin's room with Nian Nian, just watching Nian Nian sleeping, but a little absent-minded.

She knew that Gu Wuhao was dealing with Chu Yao and Gu Shenxing below. Although it was Yuwen's house and Yuwenjin's subordinates were everywhere, there would be no danger, but she was always a little worried.

At this moment, the hidden door was suddenly pushed open.

Tang Anran thought it was Gu Wuhao who had come back, and subconsciously raised his head and shouted "Achao", but was stunned when he saw the visitor clearly.

"Why are you!" Tang Anran looked at Gu Shenxing in front of him with a vigilant look, not knowing how he escaped from Yu Wenjin's men, let alone what he wanted to do.

Gu Shenxing did not answer Tang Anran's words, but strode forward, and then reached out to hug Nian Nian who was sleeping in the crib.

As soon as Tang Anran saw his movement, he immediately rushed to block him in excitement, "Don't touch her!"