Chapter 317

You are not good enough for my brother

The house Lu Ping and the others live in was bought by Lu Ping's parents before and belongs to the pre-marital property, so the house still belongs to Lu Ping after the divorce.

Wei Mingxiang wants a big share of Gu's family, so naturally he doesn't care about this small house

So after Lu Ping signed the divorce agreement, she immediately took her to the Civil Affairs Bureau to go through the divorce procedures.

The next day, he took all the things he had prepared and found Gu Wuhao.

For the Gu Group, Wei Mingxiang put the divorce certificate, his own ID card and account book, and a detailed statement of assets on Gu Wuhao's desk.

"President Gu, I have divorced Lu Ping." Wei Mingxiang looked at Gu Wuhao in courtesy, and his tone was full of urgency: "I am willing to use all of my assets as a betrothal gift to marry Wenya. What do you think about me and Wenya Time can be fixed?"

"I said yesterday that as long as you get divorced, you can

Ya married. "

Gu Wuzheng paused when he said that, and then continued while turning the pen in his hand, "But Wenya hasn't fully recovered yet. I think you shouldn't be in a hurry, right?"

"Of course...not in a hurry." Wei Mingxiang gritted his teeth and responded.

How could he not be in a hurry, just wishing to get the certificate from Gu Wenya now.

But for the sake of Gu Wuhao's words, if he says he is anxious, what if Gu Wuhao temporarily repents, or other conditions in advance?

So in order to achieve his goal, Wei Mingxiang can only continue to endure.

Hearing his answer, Gu Wuhao's mouth showed a meaningful smile, but said nothing more.

After Wei Mingxiang packed up the things he brought and left Gu Wuhao's office, Jiang Dong walked in with a pile of documents.

Not long after Gu Wuzhuo retired, Jiang Dong also left because he couldn't stand the affiliation with the Li family's father and son.

Later, Gu Wuzhuo's original special assistant resigned due to circumstances, and he became Gu Wuhao's new special assistant.

After all, it was a brother who had been with him for so many years, and with Jiang Dong as his special help, Gu Wuhao could feel relieved a lot.

"Boss, everything has been arranged for Wei Mingxiang." Jiang Dong said, passing the information in her hand to Gu Wuhao: "These are the detailed information of Lu Na. She has really made a lot of money in fashion competitions over the years. benefit."

There is no absolute fairness in this world. As a world-renowned fashion designer, Lu Na participates in many fashion competitions as a judge every year, and there are more or less black things in it.

Lu Na is very greedy, and naturally she has done a lot of shameful things.

It's just that for her own reputation, she has hidden well over the years, and she usually gets along well with the people around her, so no one doubts her.

She could have been able to go on smoothly like this, but who made her not long-eyed, provoke Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao.

Since she was going to die, Gu Wuhao would help her "kindly" once.

"Resolve Wei Mingxiang first, and then deal with her." Gu Wuhao's face was gloomy, and his eyes were full of hatred for Lu Na.

Gu Wuhao didn't forget about the things Lu Na did to Tang Anran before.