Chapter 336

No one dared to make her wronged

In the VIP box of Ruifeng Hotel, the big round table is full of various delicacies.

Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran sat next to each other, Tang Wenkang sat opposite them, and the bodyguards were guarding the door.

"You are pregnant now, there must be a lot of taboos." Tang Wenkang smiled and looked at Tang Anran and said: "I don't know what you like to eat. I can only order one portion of each dish. You see what you like. Don't follow I'm polite."

Tang Anran looked at the table full of dishes, and then at the overly brilliant smile on Tang Wenkang's face, his doubts deepened.

What is his relationship with Tang Peipei?

After hesitating for a while, Tang Anran finally couldn't help but ask the doubts in his heart: "Mr. Tang, you just mentioned my mother's name. Do you know her?"

Hearing Tang Anran's question, the smile on Tang Wenkang's face slowly disappeared.

There was silence for two minutes, Tang Wenkang sighed softly: "Your

Mother Tang Peipei is my sister, and we are siblings of the same father and mother. "

As soon as Tang Wenkang said this, Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao were both stunned, unable to digest the information for a while.

In fact, Tang Wenkang only knew about this matter yesterday.

Gu Shenxing's guess was correct. He came to Yangcheng this time to avenge Chu Yao.

After he rescued Chu Yao, he has been taking care of him as his own son.

Although Tang Wenkang didn't help out the things Chu Yao did to Gu Wuhao, he secretly approved it.

It's just that he didn't expect that Chu Yao would be so uncomfortable, and finally fell into Gu Wuhao's hands.

Although the two are not related by blood, they still have a relationship after getting along for so many years.

Naturally, Tang Wenkang couldn't just watch Chu Yao live there all his life, so he tried every means to get him out, but Gu Wuhao's defense was very strict. He tried many methods to no avail.

In the end, Tang Wenkang was so angry that he came directly to Yangcheng, and wanted to treat Gu Wu himself.

Chao shot, forcing him to let Chu Yao go.

Everything was planned, but when his men showed him the information of Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran yesterday, Tang Wenkang discovered that Gu Wuhao's wife, Xu Anran, actually looked a bit like his sister Tang Peipei.

Tang Wenkang was very excited, and immediately sent someone to check all the information of Xu Anran in detail.

After careful investigation, he realized that she was the daughter of Tang Peipei and Xu Chengsheng, and his niece.

In order to be with Xu Chengsheng, Tang Peipei severed ties with her family and settled in Beicheng.

Later, Tang Wenkang took his parents to settle abroad, and the contact with Tang Peipei was cut more thoroughly.

Although he has been searching for news about Tang Peipei for so many years, because Tang Peipei lives in a remote place and rarely shows up in front of outsiders, he has never found her.

"If I knew you were Pepe's daughter, I would definitely not let Ah Yao do those things that hurt you." Tang Wenkang's tone was very self-blame.

Had it not been for the truth yesterday, he would have met Tang Anran today