Chapter 276: Mr. Bu is beautiful and delicious

For fear of missing the sunrise, Buao didn't close his eyes overnight.

As for the woman who slept next to him, she was originally leaning on his shoulder, but she did not know when she fell asleep and lay in his arms.

If it were another woman, Bu Ao wouldn't even give him the opportunity to get close to him.

But facing this woman, he didn't feel disgusted at all, letting her stay in his arms all night.

Until four or five o'clock, a piece of white fish floated on the eastern coastline, and then a golden light slowly appeared, and the sky finally began to light.

"Wake up, it's dawn." Bu Ao nudged the woman sleeping in his arms. After staying up all night, his voice became hoarse.

Hearing Bu'ao's voice, the woman slowly opened her eyes, and she was still a little confused.

When she saw the beauty in front of her clearly, the doze seemed to have disappeared at this moment, she stood up from Bu'ao's arms, took his hand and shouted excitedly: "The sunrise is so beautiful!"

However, Bu Ao didn't even bother to watch the sunrise at this time, and his attention fell on the hands of the two tightly held.

She stared at the sun for a long, long time, until the sun had completely risen and illuminated the entire sky, she slowly recovered and let go of the hand that held Buao.

"After living for so many years, it's the first time I've seen the sunrise. It's really beautiful, but it's a pity that I won't have another chance in the future." She chuckled and said, but she didn't know if this was for herself or Buao listened.

Bu Ao looked down at the hand held and released by her, suddenly feeling a little lost and a little empty.

After watching the sunrise, the two are ready to go home separately.

But because it was too early at this time and the sea was remote, so there were no passing vehicles, Buao had to call and ask his subordinates to drive over.

Such a tossing, when she was sent home, it was almost eleven.

After waiting for the car to stop, she opened the door and got out of the car, then walked to the door of the co-pilot, raised her hand and knocked on the window.

Bu Ao sat in the passenger seat, saw her knock on the window, immediately lowered the window, and then looked at her suspiciously, as if asking her what else was wrong.

"Send me home like this?" She bent down slightly, with a big smile on her face: "Would you like me to have lunch?"

Hearing her saying this, Bu Ao then remembered that neither of them had breakfast, and just wanted to ask her to eat, but she suddenly reached in and grabbed his collar.

Bu Ao didn't expect that she would do this suddenly, but did not react for a while, and her body subconsciously leaned forward with her movements.

The next second, a soft thing fell on Bu Ao's thin lips, and then quickly left.

"Mr. Bu is beautiful and delicious. This kiss is my lunch." She blinked at Bu proudly, showing a playful smile.

, Then turned around and walked across the road.

After walking two steps, he stopped suddenly, and then waved his back to Bu Ao: "My name is Bai Yan, and I must remember my name."

After saying this, Bai Yan stopped staying and walked quickly into an alley across the road.

Even if she couldn't see her back at all, Bu Ao didn't look back, and kept staring at the direction where she disappeared.

At the age of 30, his ears became red because of a kiss like a dragonfly, just like an innocent boy of 16 or 17 years old.