Chapter 223: She actually has nothing

In the room, Gu Wuhao took the contract from Jiangling, walked to the desk and sat down, carefully checking the contents of the contract.

Jiang Ling looked around. The room was still very clean, but there were a few empty wine bottles scattered on the floor. It seemed that Gu Wuzheng had been spending time with wine to ease his troubles these days.

She looked back and saw that Gu Wuzheng was looking down at the contract in hand seriously, and after not paying attention to herself, she carefully took out a small paper packet from her bag.

Open the paper bag, which contains two white pills.

After hesitating for a while, Jiang Ling finally chose to put the pill into the bottle of wine that Gu Wuzheng hadn't finished drinking.

After shaking the wine glass gently, after confirming that all the medicine had been dissolved in the wine, Jiangling took out a wine glass from the wine cabinet and walked to Gu Wuzheng with a full glass of wine.

After confirming that the contract was correct, Gu Wuzhuo quickly signed his name on it, and then handed it to Jiangling: "Okay."

"Okay, I'll take it back and give it to Mote for help." Jiang Ling smiled and nodded, put the contract in his bag, and then handed the poured wine to Gu Wuhao: "Mr. Gu, it hurts after drinking too much alcohol. Body, stop drinking after drinking this cup."

Hearing Jiang Ling's words, Gu Wuzheng glanced at her displeasedly: "It's not your turn to talk about my business, you can go."

As soon as Jiangling saw Gu Wuhao became angry, he quickly explained: "Mr. Gu, I know I shouldn't interfere with your affairs, but drinking too much alcohol really hurts my body. I also care about you..."

"Go out!" Gu Wuzheng frowned impatiently, his expression very ugly.

If the person who advised him to drink less at this moment was Tang Anran, he would never be angry and would listen to her obediently.

But now this person is Jiang Ling, the more she said this, the more angry Gu Wuhao's heart became, so her tone became worse and worse.

Jiangling didn't expect a word of his own to make Gu Wuhao so angry, and he felt very wronged.

And her medicine has been put in the wine. If she really left like this, wouldn't her trip today be in vain?

Thinking of these, Jiangling is even more reluctant to leave.

"Mr. Gu, I know I was wrong." Jiangling looked at Gu Wuhao aggrievedly: "I just think that if Madam sees you like this, she will definitely feel distressed, so Mr. Gu, you still have to cherish your body."

Hearing Jiang Ling mentioning Tang Anran, Gu Wuhao's expression improved, but he was still a little unhappy.

"You don't need to worry about it, go out." Gu Wuzheng let out a cold voice, then got up and opened the door.

Gu Wuhao's attitude was so firm that even if Jiang Ling didn't want to leave, he didn't dare to say anything in the end, and could only reluctantly walk out of the room.

After Jiangling left, Gu Wuzheng picked up the wine glass on the table and planned to continue drinking, but his movements suddenly stopped before the wine touched his lips.

"If Madam sees you like this, she will definitely feel distressed

..."

Thinking of the words Jiang Ling said before going out, thinking that Tang Anran always told him to drink less and take care of his body, Gu Wuhao suddenly didn't want to drink anymore.