Chapter 340

Gu Wuzheng is her hero

Gu Wuhao had already said this, and Mr. Jiang's assistant was naturally not good to say more. The driver quickly sent them back to the airport.

It's just that the latest flight back to Yangcheng has already taken off, and the next flight is two hours later.

Gu Wuzheng was unwilling to wait for even a second now, but he was willing to wait two hours.

So in order to return to Yangcheng immediately, he directly asked Jiangdong to arrange a helicopter.

Sitting on the helicopter, Gu Wuzheng clenched his fists hard, hoping his Ranran could wait until he came back.

Although Gu Wuzhuo hasn't returned yet, he has already called Yuwenjin first, so Yuwenjin is now sending people to look for Tang Anran's whereabouts.

What they didn't know was that Tang Anran was sitting in an old van at this time.

Because of the bumps and bumps on the road, the whole car was bumping non-stop.

Tang Anran's morning sickness reaction had finally improved, but

Now that I was hit by a car like this, I couldn't help but feel nauseous.

Her eyes were covered with black cloth, her hands were **** with ropes, she didn't know where they were going to take themselves.

Moreover, she may have been frightened, her stomach started to hurt a little and her throat was also very dry.

Tang Anran originally didn't want to ask them, but for the sake of the child in her stomach, she could only endure a strong nausea and asked, "Can you give me a glass of water?"

Hearing what Tang Anran said, the only weaker man beside him hesitated for a while before unscrewing a bottle of mineral water and handing it to her mouth.

Tang Anran quickly drank a few sips of water, and his discomfort was slightly relieved.

"Thank you." She thanked the man, and then she was silent and stopped talking.

Although they were all kidnapping themselves, Tang Anran knew that they could leave her alone. This person was willing to give her water to drink, which was already unexpected.

Tang Anran's thank you made the man visibly stunned, he licked his lips and stared

Tang Anran looked at it for a long time, then looked away.

I don't know how long the bumpy car finally stopped, and someone dragged Tang Anran out of the car.

After being pushed for a while, Tang Anran could feel that he had entered a room.

In fact, she was very scared in her heart, but in order to protect the child in her belly, she had to strengthen herself.

Moreover, she believed that Gu Wuhao would definitely rescue herself and her child.

Just when Tang Anran was thinking about these things, a mocking male voice suddenly sounded in his ear: "Mrs. Gu, it's been a long time since I saw you."

Tang Anran felt that the voice was familiar, but after thinking about it carefully, he couldn't figure out where he heard it.

When she was wondering, the black cloth in front of her eyes was suddenly lifted.

With the light on in the room, Tang Anran's eyes were blinded by the black cloth for two or three hours. Now that he was a little uncomfortable with such a strong light, he subconsciously squinted his eyes.

After she got used to it a little bit, she opened her eyes and saw Shang Jinyi standing in front of her.

Tang Anran had guessed on the way there would be the main ambassador behind the scenes, but there were too many people who looked at the Gu Group and Gu Wuzheng on weekdays, and she couldn't guess at all.