Chapter 224: I don't mind being a stand-in

The tone of Gu Shenxing's words was bewitching. Tang Anran was stunned when he heard him say this.

But she quickly recovered and refused Gu Shenxing's proposal without hesitation: "I don't need it."

Although Gu Wuzheng had betrayed their love, Tang Anran still loved him in his heart, so there was no way to avenge Gu Wuhao like his revenge on Li Wenbo.

Hearing Tang Anran's answer, Gu Shenxing was somewhat surprised.

"Gu Wuzheng cheated on his marriage, and don't ask you questions, don't you want to retaliate against him at all?" Gu Shenxing frowned and asked again.

Tang Anran turned his head and ignored Gu Shenxing, but his attitude was already obvious.

Gu Shenxing was not a patient person at first. Seeing Tang Anran's stalemate, he didn't have the patience to say more.

Anyway, I showed her the photo, and it succeeded in causing her to misunderstand Gu Wuhao.

Gu Shenxing's goal has been achieved, even if Tang Anran disagrees with the rest, he can still do it himself.

"You take a good rest." Gu Shenxing left these words coldly, got up and left the ward.

Tang Anran leaned against the bed, looked at the falling leaves on the sycamore tree outside the window, thinking about the scenes with Gu Wuzheng, his eyes were a little sour.

When she recovered, she raised her hand and wiped her eyes, and then she knew that tears had flowed all over her face unknowingly.

"Tang Anran, you are a fool." She whispered softly and slowly closed her eyes.

She was severely hurt by Li Wenbo. She didn't believe in love anymore. It was Gu Wuhao who warmed her heart again and made her muster the courage to love again.

It can be imagined that it is always too beautiful, and reality is always cruel.

It was Gu Wuhao who made her believe in love again, but it was also he who hurt her the most.

That newspaper was specially copied for Tang Anran, so there was only one copy, and Gu Wuhao naturally didn't know this.

The hotel where he lived was actually less than five minutes away from the hospital where Tang Anran lived, but because Gu Shen acted too cautiously and did not leave any clues, even though he was so close, Gu Wuhao could not find her. .

Another day without any clues, Gu Wuhao dragged his tired body

Go back to the hotel, plan to take a rest and leave Province A tomorrow, and then go to other places to continue looking for Tang Anran.

Just like last night, as soon as Gu Wuhao drank two glasses of wine, the doorbell suddenly rang.

Gu Wuzhuo originally thought it was news, and was excited to open the door, but when he thought of Jiangling last night, his excitement calmed down again.

The greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. He has tasted enough disappointment these days.

Putting down the wine glass in his hand, Gu Wuzheng glanced out nervously from the cat's eye on the door, unexpectedly Lin Yuqing was standing outside the door.

Frowning impatiently, he planned to pretend that he hadn't heard it, ignore it and not open the door, and wait for her to leave.

But Lin Yuqing had already inquired, knowing that Gu Wuhao was inside, so she stood at the door and kept ringing the bell, and didn't mean to leave at all.

Gu Wuzheng was upset by the quarrel, and finally opened the door with an unhappy expression.

Looking at Lin Yuqing in front of him with a calm face, he asked impatiently, "What's the matter?"