Chapter 269: Is his number one rival

After packing their luggage, Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran left the hotel and took the car to the airport.

In the car, Gu Wuhao told Tang Anran about going to Song Anyue last night.

"In fact, she is also very poor, but she is too paranoid in love." After listening to the story of Song Anyue and Shang Jinnian, Tang Anran couldn't help sighing: "If Shang Jinnian is not dead, they should be able to live a happy life. Right."

"Everything is impermanent. People never know which one will come first, tomorrow or accident." Gu Wuzheng said, suddenly holding Tang Anran's hand tightly in his palm: "So we should cherish the present more."

"You're right." Tang Anran nodded and responded with a chuckle.

After Gu Wuhao's accident, Tang Anran also lost control of emotion many times like Song Anyue.

She didn't slowly recover until she found Gu Wuhao again.

If Gu Wuzhuo really had an accident and could never return, Tang Anran really couldn't guarantee that he would do something more extraordinary than Song Anyue.

Fortunately, none of this happened. Gu Wuhao is still alive and they can still

Together, this is already the greatest luck.

After getting out of the car, the two of them had just entered the airport when they saw a man in black casual clothes calling not far away.

Although the man turned his back to him and couldn't see her face clearly, Tang Anran somehow felt that this figure was a bit familiar, like Buao?

"Buao?" She took a few steps forward and called out Buao's name in confusion, not sure if it was him.

Unexpectedly, the person in front heard her voice and turned around directly, really Buao.

"Sister-in-law?" Bu Ao didn't expect to meet Tang Anran here, and yelled in surprise, then turned his head and saw Gu Wuhao next to her, and the whole person was stunned.

In the past few months, he had been out on missions, and he had no idea what happened in Yangcheng, let alone the disappearance of Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran's blindness.

So when he saw Tang Anran standing next to a man who looked a bit like Gu Wuhao but not Gu Wuhao, he was stunned.

Gu Wuhao had lost his memory at this time, only remembering a little vague memory, so he didn't know that the man in front of him was his best brother.

Even seeing Tang Anran taking the initiative to speak to him, Gu Wuhao's heart began to bubble up, and he immediately regarded Bu Ao as his love rival.

Thinking like this in his heart, Gu Wuhao couldn't help but take a step forward.

After blocking Tang Anran behind him, he looked at Bu Ao with a vigilant face and asked, "Who are you?"

Bu Ao became even more confused when he heard Gu Wuhao's voice.

This person not only looks a lot like Gu Wuhao, but also speaks exactly the same voice. What is going on?

"It's a long story, let me explain to you slowly." Tang Anran knew Buao must have a lot of questions now, but this occasion is obviously not suitable for discussing this topic.

Buao knew that it was not suitable in public, so after hanging up the phone, he took them to the cafe next to the airport.

In the quiet private room, Tang Anran probably told Bu Ao what had happened during this period.

After listening to Tang Anran's recount, Bu Ao was shocked.

Because he didn't expect that so many things happened in Yangcheng after only a few months away.