Chapter 350

My wife doesn't like the smell of wine

As soon as Jiang Ruoyuan walked over, the eyes of everyone present fell on her and Gu Wuhao, who seemed very interested in them.

"Mr. Gu, enjoy your face for a drink?" Jiang Ruoyuan walked to stand in front of Gu Wuzheng, with a happy smile on her pretty face, she reached out to get the wine glass in front of him as she spoke.

But as soon as her hand stretched out, Gu Wuhao moved the wine glass aside, Jiang Ruoyuan's hand was empty.

Gu Wuzhuo shook his head at her, and politely and alienatedly refused: "Sorry, my wife doesn't like my drinking."

Jiang Ruoyuan didn't expect that Gu Wuzheng would reject herself in front of so many people. The smile on her face froze, showing an awkward expression: "Mr. Gu, it's just a drink. I think Mrs. Gu won't mind."

"I mind." Gu Wuzheng insisted on rejecting: "She is more squeamish. If she smells alcohol on my body, she will be unhappy."

Speaking of Tang Anran, Gu Wuzheng's expressionless face showed a slight smile, and his eyebrows were full of gentleness.

Jiang Ruoyuan looked at Gu Wuhao like this, and she was a little dazed for a while.

She had known Gu Wuzheng a long time ago, and she also knew a lot about him, but this was the first time she saw him with such an expression.

Unfortunately, his tenderness is not for her.

Jiang Ruoyuan is also a face-loving person. Since Gu Wuhao's words have already reached this point, it is natural that she is not good to continue to persuade her to drink.

The person next to Jiang Ruoyuan saw Jiang Ruoyuan's embarrassment, and immediately raised her glass to toast to her: "I have always heard that President Jiang is good-looking. When I saw it today, I realized that they couldn't believe what they said."

"Where is Mr. Jiang so good-looking, he is simply beautiful."

Jiang Ruoyuan also knew that he was helping herself out, and immediately smiled and drank a glass of wine with him, and the two soon started talking.

A dozen people sat on a large round table, and the sound of compliments and the clash of wine glasses in the box were mixed together, looking happy and happy, but everyone had their own thoughts behind them.

Gu Wuzheng has been sitting quietly, and when a man comes to toast with him, he will drink a cup of wine instead of tea.

But as soon as a woman came, he refused directly, not even drinking the tea, just because he wanted to give Tang Anran enough sense of security.

Gu Wuzheng sat in the box for an hour. For general entertainment, this time is not long, but every minute and every second is very difficult for him.

He looked down at the watch on his wrist. It was past eight o'clock and he was going home to put his wife and children to sleep.

Gu Wuzhuo got up and greeted everyone, and then asked Jiang Dong who was on the side to stay and pay, and then quickly left the box.

"Why did Mr. Gu leave so soon?"

"It should be home to accompany his wife and children. I heard Mr. Gu doesn't work overtime now. He goes home on time every day to accompany his wife."

"Really? I can't see that Mr. Gu loves his wife so much."

"Yes, he has always spoiled his wife like a treasure."

The comments from the people around me passed into Jiang Ruoyuan's ears, her face was not abnormal, but the hand holding the wine glass slowly tightened.