Chapter 259: It's her husband Gu Wuhao

Shang Jinnian drove to the villa according to the address on the contract.

As soon as he got out of the car, the two bodyguards guarding the door immediately greeted him and bowed respectfully to him and shouted, "Mr. Shang."

Shang Jinnian knew that they were all his own, but he remembered that he hadn't given an order. Why were they here?

With full of doubts, Shang Jinnian walked into the villa and happened to ran into Xiaoxi who was about to deliver breakfast to Tang Anran.

Xiaoxi was stunned when she saw the sudden appearance of Shang Jinnian, and hurriedly greeted him after she recovered.

"Mr. Shang is here to see Ms. Xu, I'm going to bring her breakfast." Xiaoxi smiled at Shang Jinnian: "Ms. Xu was very angry when she saw the news about you and Ms. Song yesterday. "

It is said that a woman's intuition is the most accurate. Although Shang Jinnian and Tang Anran did not act intimacy, Xiao Xi could feel that Shang Jinnian was particularly concerned about Tang Anran.

In addition, Tang Anran's reaction after seeing him and Song Anyue got married yesterday was too excited, Xiaoxi naturally thought that the relationship between the two was unusual.

However, there is no Tang Anran in Shang Jinnian's memory now, and he doesn't know who Xiaoxi said that "Miss Xu" is, but it is vaguely familiar.

Shang Jinnian had too many doubts in his heart, thinking that maybe he would understand all this after seeing this "Miss Xu", so he didn't ask more for the time being.

He followed Xiaoxi behind and entered Tang Anran's room.

Because of the tranquilizer yesterday, Tang Anran slept very heavily. She hadn't woken up when they came in.

Shang Jinnian walked to the bed and looked at Tang Anran's quiet sleeping face. He didn't know what happened. He suddenly remembered the woman he had dreamt of last night.

Although he didn't see the appearance of the woman clearly, after seeing Tang Anran, he subconsciously felt that she seemed to have such a face.

"You go out first." Shang Jinnian took the tray from Xiaoxi, then waved to her to let her leave.

There was a clear smile on Xiaoxi's face, she nodded and left the room, she didn't forget to close the door for them when she left.

After Xiaoxi left, Shang Jinnian put the tray on the cupboard beside the bed, then sat on the edge of the bed, and began to stare at Tang Anran's face carefully. The more he looked at it, the more familiar it became.

But he clearly remembered that he didn't even know this woman. Why did he feel that way?

Is there something wrong with his memory, or is there any other reason?

When Shang Jinnian stared at Tang Anran's face in a daze, she suddenly opened her eyes when she was asleep.

Shang Jin hasn't taken his gaze back in time for many years, and the two of them looked at each other unexpectedly.

Tang Anran has been repeating the same dream these days. There are Tang Peipei, Duo Duo, and Gu Wuhao...

But every time she wanted to get close to Gu Wuhao, she always felt that something was blocking them, and then an inexplicable force would separate them.

She struggled to move forward, but her legs seemed to be filled with lead, and she couldn't take a step. In the end, she could only watch Gu Wuzheng getting further and further away from her.

It wasn't until his figure completely disappeared that she finally woke up from her dream.

It's just that she didn't expect that when she opened her eyes, she would actually see Shang Jinnian.