Chapter 230: Is this what you said to love her

Although the punch was heavy, it was unable to relieve the hatred and anger in Gu Wuhao's heart.

So before Gu Shenxing could react, Gu Wuhao grabbed him by the collar and smashed him against the wall of the corridor.

With a "bang", the back of Gu Shenxing's head hit the wall directly, his head was dizzy, and it took a few seconds to slowly recover.

Without glasses, Gu Shenxing's vision was a bit blurred, and Gu Wuhao's face could only be seen by squinting his eyes.

Seeing Gu Wuhao with an angry face in front of him, a mocking smile rose from the corner of his mouth, and he said provocatively, "Gu Wuhao, what else can you do besides punching me twice?"

"Then beat you to death." After Gu Wuzhao said this with a sullen face, he suddenly raised his hand and punched him again.

For Gu Wuhao, saying one more word with someone like Gu Shenxing is a waste of time.

Instead of talking nonsense with him, it is better to do it directly.

Although Gu Shenxing's skill was not as good as Gu Wuhao, he couldn't keep being beaten, so he started to fight back, and the two quickly scrambled together.

The movement here disturbed the medical staff in the hospital, and many people rushed over to persuade them.

Lin Yuqing, who was chasing, saw this scene, and hurried forward, reaching out to pull the two away while persuading them.

However, both Gu Wuhao and Gu Shenxing were blushing at the moment, and no one would listen to them.

Until the hospital security guards ran over and pulled them away forcibly, the two stopped their hands, but their faces were painted to varying degrees, and Gu Shenxing, who was almost physically injured, naturally hurt more.

Gu Shenxing put on his glasses again, then raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, and sneered at Gu Wuhao: "You just have the ability?"

"Gu Shenxing, if you dare to get close to Ranran, I'll kill you!" Gu Wuzheng shouted harshly.

Anyway, for Tang Anran, there is nothing he dare not do.

"Tsk tusk." Gu Shenxing chuckled and shook his head: "Who are you going to show to Tang Anran when you pretend to be a good husband? You keep talking about how much you love Tang Anran, but under your so-called protection, She has been hurt more!"

"This is a matter for me and Ranran, and it has nothing to do with you, an outsider!" Gu Wuhao said, grabbing Gu Shenxing's collar again: "Stay away from Ranran, don't show up in front of her again!"

The two were still arguing outside, but the door of the emergency room suddenly opened, and the nurse pushed Tang Anran, who was lying on the mobile bed, out.

"The patient had just had an operation before, and the original surgical wound has not fully recovered. Now it is severely irritated and the wound collapsed. The condition is critical and he must have another operation."

After the doctor who came out hurriedly said this sentence, he asked the nurse to push Tang Anran into the operating room, and then looked at Gu Wuzheng and Gu Shenxing, "Who are the patient's family members? What kind of surgery did the patient perform before? "

"I am her husband." Gu Wuzheng hurriedly responded, but then frowned: "I don't know what surgery Ranran had done..."

Tang Anran has always been in Gu Shenxing's hands. Gu Wuhao knew nothing about what she had experienced during this time, and naturally didn't know what surgery she had done before.