Chapter 248: It's a pity that I'm not Gu Wuhao

"Sorry." Shang Jinnian, who reacted, immediately apologized to Tang Anran, and then got up to leave.

But because the wine hadn't woken up yet, and the movements of getting up were too anxious, Shang Jinnian felt dizzy as soon as he stood up, and he staggered and fell back on the bed.

Although Tang Anran's eyes have recovered a little, he has not fully recovered, so even if he knows that Shang Jinnian is in a bad condition, he cannot help.

"Sit down first, I'll call someone to come." Tang Anran hurriedly responded, then opened the quilt and stretched out his hands to try to get out of bed.

After staying here for a month, she is already familiar with the layout of the room, so it is more convenient to move.

Without finding the slippers beside the bed, Tang Anran simply stepped barefoot on the cold floor, and walked out the door a little bit.

"Xiaoxi! Xiaoxi!" She yelled the name of the servant who took care of her as she walked, but strangely, Xiaoxi, who usually came by calling her, remained silent today.

What Tang Anran didn't know was that Xiaoxi was ready to come in as soon as she heard her shout, but after reaching the door, she was stopped by Shang Jinnian's silent action.

Xiaoxi looked at Shang Jin's young light swinging right hand, and realized that he was telling herself not to enter.

So quickly stopped, nodded at him, then turned and walked out of the room.

Of course, I didn't forget to close the door when I left.

Without receiving Xiaoxi's response, Tang Anran was about to open the door and take a look, when one hand suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"Don't shout." Shang Jinnian grabbed Tang Anran's wrist with one hand, rubbed his forehead with the other, and said in a tired voice, "I just sit and rest for a while."

"But this is..." Tang Anran was about to say that this was her room, and it was inappropriate for Shang Jinnian to rest here, but he reacted before he finished speaking.

This whole house belongs to Shang Jinnian, let alone this one, so he can rest wherever he wants.

"I see, you let me go first." Tang Anran frowned slightly, struggling to get rid of Shang Jinnian's hand, but he did not expect to be grasped more tightly.

Looking at her anxious look, Shang Jinnian couldn't help but chuckled, and then with a little force, he directly dragged Tang Anran into his arms.

Looking down at Tang Anran, who was struggling in his arms, Shang Jinnian deliberately hugged her tighter, and jokingly said, "What's the hurry, are you afraid I might eat you?"

"You!" Tang Anran heard Shang Jinnian's joking, his face flushed suddenly, and he tensed his hands tightly, but soon calmed down.

"Mr. Shang joked. I'm just an ordinary woman with a husband and children. Mr. Shang has money and power. He has all kinds of women he wants. Naturally, he is not interested in me."

However, after listening to Tang Anran's words, Shang Jinnian's smile disappeared instantly, and his face sank suddenly.

"Are you married?" Shang Jinnian frowned and looked at Tang Anran, and his tone became sharp.

In fact, today was the third meeting between the two of them. Tang Anran learned a lot about Shang Jinnian from the servants, but Shang Jinnian didn't know anything about her, or even what her name was. first name.

Now I heard Tang Anran say that she already had a husband and child. For some reason, Shang Jinnian felt as if a huge rock was suddenly pressed on his heart, making him feel very bored and uncomfortable.