Chapter 297: Only she can't forget

Start from the beginning

Two hours ago, Bu'ao's men suddenly called and said that someone was making trouble in the shop opened by Baiyan.

Upon hearing this news, Bu Ao didn't care about being angry at all, and forgot that she had sent someone to protect the white smoke. She would not be in danger, so she directly booked the nearest flight ticket and rushed to Yuncheng in person.

Since Yan Mu taught her, Bai Yan has made certain rectifications in the restaurant, and all the menus are clearly marked with prices.

In fact, it wasn't a big trouble, but a customer deliberately threw his hair into the dish, saying that they had hair in the dish and wanted to eat Bawang meal.

In the end, they didn't expect to have a camera installed in their store, and they had already taken all his actions.

When he got off the plane and found the shop opened by Baiyan, the matter had been resolved.

He was standing outside the store and saw Bai Yan and a strange man sitting by the window, and the two were chatting and laughing.

Obviously there was only a piece of glass, but he found that the distance between himself and the white smoke was getting farther and farther.

Buao, who was always afraid of anything, stood outside the store for a long time, and for the first time he didn't even have the courage to raise his leg to step into this door.

It was not until the evening when Bai Yan packed up everything and prepared to leave the store with Yan Mu, that he saw Buao standing outside the store.

As soon as he saw Bu Ao, the smile on Bai Yan's face instantly disappeared, and his body became stiff.

"What's the matter?" Yan Mu asked suspiciously when she saw her like this, and then followed her gaze and saw Buao outside the door.

Bai Yan had never mentioned Bu Ao, so Yan Mu didn't know who the man in front of him was, but his instinct told him that the relationship between him and Bai Yan was not simple.

"I'll first..." Yan Mu just wanted to say that he would go first, but before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Bai Yan.

"Let’s go buy something to eat first. The movie should be accompanied by popcorn and cola." Bai Yan grabbed Yan Mu's hand, and walked forward as he said, passing directly by Buao, Lian Yu I didn't even look at it

he.

Yan Mu is also a smart person. After a moment of daze, he realized what was going on, so he didn't say much, and just responded with cooperation: "Okay, it's up to you."

Bu Ao stood there, watching them get into the same car, watching that car go further and further, and finally disappeared completely.

He didn't say a word from beginning to end, but the piercing pain was not alleviated.

Long after Bai Yan and Yan Mu left, Bu Ao showed a mocking smile on his calm faces, and then turned and walked in the opposite direction.

In the car, Bai Yan kept staring at the rearview mirror.

He breathed a sigh of relief until he could no longer see Bu Ao's figure, and he collapsed weakly in the passenger seat.

"Which movie do you want to watch?" Yan Mu asked as he drove: "Today I heard Bai Zhe said that there is a movie that was just released, which one shall we go to see?"

"Sorry Yan Mu, I just..." Bai Yan thought Yan Mu had misunderstood

I just wanted to explain what I meant, but Yan Mu spoke again before he finished speaking.