Chapter 295: Have a fresh start

Start from the beginning

He likes white smoke and wants to marry her as his wife, but it does not mean that he can let her trample on his self-esteem.

Since she took the initiative to abandon him because of this small matter, then he won't be stalking again, and he won't bother wherever she goes.

On the other side, after Bai Yan completed the discharge procedures for Bai Zhe, he took it with him

He got on the plane leaving Yangcheng.

Bai Zhe's body has recovered a lot, and the airplane can be used. As long as he doesn't exercise vigorously, there is no danger if he is not stimulated.

As soon as he got on the plane, Bai Yan closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Ever since she said that Bai Zhe would be discharged from the hospital, Bai Zhe had been asking her why she left Yangcheng and why Bu Ao was not with her.

She couldn't tell him the truth, and didn't know what to make up to deceive him, so she had to pretend to sleep to avoid these problems.

In fact, after calling Tang Anran, Bai Yan began to book tickets and pack his bags.

The reason why I chose to leave was not because Guai Buao was suddenly angry and left him alone at home, but because of the deep inferiority in my heart.

The photos that Gu Jinyan took out today are like tearing up the fig leaf, allowing Chi Guoguo to appear in front of Bai Yan during that unbearable past.

In the years when she was selling wine in the bar, although nothing really happened, in order to be able to sell more wine, she was indeed eaten tofu by many men and suffered a lot of humiliation.

Later, I followed Gu Shenxing to do things. Although I would not be bullied again, I still wandered around the men and laughed and flattered them every day.

These are the things that Bai Yan hates to do the most. He originally thought that after leaving Gu Shenxing, he could forget all these unbearable memories, when nothing happened.

But the words Gu Jinyan said, like a sharp knife, directly pierced Bai Yan's heart.

It was at that moment that she finally understood that those dirty memories that took root deep in her heart would never be forgotten even if she worked hard.

Gu Jinyan is right. She is not a wealthy daughter, nor a well-known lady. She is just a woman who sells liquor and laughs. She is not worthy of Bu Pau at all.

Anyway, the long-term pain is worse than the short-term pain. Instead of staying and continuing to drag him, it is better to leave by yourself, so as to save the two of them from torturing each other.

The time spent with Bu Ao was the best time in Bai Yan's life, and these beautiful memories were enough for her to remember for a lifetime.

Bai Zhe was already an adult. Although Bai Yan didn't say anything, he already guessed something in his heart.

Looking at Bai Yan, who thought he had succeeded in pretending to be pajamas, Bai Zhe sighed helplessly, and then covered her with a blanket.

Since she didn't want to say this, he won't ask anymore, he will protect his sister no matter what the price is.

Apart from other things, Gu Shenxing is actually a generous boss, and his salary to Bai Yan is not low over the years, so Bai Yan has saved a lot of money except Bai Zhe's medical expenses.

This time she wanted to take Bai Zhe out of Yangcheng to settle in a suitable place for recuperation, and finally chose Yuncheng in the south.

The climate there is pleasant, like spring all the year round, and it is a very comfortable city.