Jiang Yuchao didn't like the original heroine. In the first meeting with Princess Nasha, she was basically sure that she also didn't like Princess Nasha. It's good for women to be self-improving, but it's funny to be complacent about other women's lifestyles and choices. Being in a different position, receiving a different education, and growing up in a different environment, does she think everyone is as lucky as her? Without empathy and compassion, one would never understand what equality is, nor would it be truly powerful.

"Before you learn to be a'man' or a'woman', let's learn to be a person." Jiang Yuchao stood a few steps away from Princess Nasha and said lightly: "Princess Nasha, it shouldn't be the woman who came to talk to me about our place. How pathetic."

Princess Nasha hugged her chest: "Okay, I'll just say it straight. I'm here to tell you to let you take the initiative to withdraw from the position between me and King Yuling. It's a pity that Princess Yuling has given you this position. A woman like me."

Jiang Yuchao: "Oh? Then tell me, why should this position belong to you?" At this moment, Jiang Yuchao even felt like a company's HR, interviewing a job applicant for the title of princess-in a sense , This is correct.

Princess Nasha: "I am a princess from another part. Of course, this identity is more noble than you. I am unparalleled in beauty and wisdom. Besides, I like to raise dogs just like King Yuling. I have more than a dozen hunting dogs. Of course the best match."

Jiang Yuchao: "Noble status, beautiful and intelligent? In one sentence, it is the frog at the bottom of the well. I don't know how big the world is."

"Princess Nasha, look at the group of water ducks on the lake, the leading water duck, before seeing the swan, she thought he was the best looking one in the group of water ducks, in fact, it was just a duck."

Princess Nasha's willow brows were upside down: "What did you say!"

Jiang Yuchao: "You said you like keeping dogs, so you match our prince?"

Princess Nasha stared at her disdainfully: "Of course, we have common hobbies. I have a wolfhound that can catch prey, and you might be too scared to come close when you see those dogs."

"Heh, my prince raises a dog because of love. It is a curse if you keep a dog." Jiang Yuchao put his hand into his sleeve and glanced mockingly at Princess Nasha: "It doesn't matter if I like dogs or not, just like our prince. . As for you, if you like dogs so much, I think you may not match my prince, but a dog better."

Princess Nasha took two steps forward: "Presumptuous, you dare to scold me!"

Lan Qiao nervously stood in front of Jiang Yuchao, but was pushed back by her. Jiang Yuchao said, "Don't be mad at first, I also prepared a gift for you."

Princess Nasha couldn't keep up with her face that changed in three seconds. She looked at her suspiciously, "What the **** are you doing?"

Jiang Yuchao pulled out the contents of his sleeves and shook it in front of Princess Nasha. It was a pretty feather decoration. "This is an apologetic, come, let my sister put it on for you." She moved the feather hair accessory quickly into Princess Nesha's hair.

Princess Nasha: "Now give me something to make amends. Do you know how good I am and dare not fight with me?"

Jiang Yuchao asked Lan Qiao seriously: "Lan Qiao, do you think this thing is worthy of Princess Nasha?"

Lan Qiao laughed from ear to ear, nodded and replied loudly, "Bah!"

Jiang Yuchao: This is very spiritual.

Seeing that they smiled strangely, Princess Nasha immediately felt that something was wrong, and tore off the feather decoration on her head, "What is this?"